Reviews for With Strawberries
I'm crying right now I can't even see what I'm typing. This feels real. Ugh!
silvermarauder chapter 1 . 5/2/2016
This was such a heart wrenching story to read. Your story pulled all the tiny little strings of emotion in my heart. I am being melodramatic, I know, but you described what Gale might have gone through if their love was canonI wish it were but wellso perfectly. Definitely one of my favourite Gadge fics
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2016
I didn't cry or anything, that water droplet escaping from my eye was just due to dust, I promise! I think my heart broke :( Lovely writing :)))
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2016
calh chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
Brilliant. Made me cry.
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
So sweet!
Mentathial chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
it is so sweet, amazing even.
Rojjy chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
God,how can something be so depressing and raw yet be so well-written and true? You...I can't sorry good-bye.
thegirlwhoburned chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
I cried. Again. I hate you right now.
I Salute You chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
where do you get the courage to think and write such tragic things. I cried when I read this. I touched my heart so much that it aches. I love you and your stories.
beginners chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Jenn you've done it again. i'm a masochist with these angst-y mourning gale fics, but i love them so.
thehazeleyedloser chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
i can't. favourite.
Jodesta chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
My eyes started to get teary towards the end. Loved the story, you are a great writer
Ky chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Asdfghjkl this is like the idk twentieth time I've read it and I STILL CRIED
Marie chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
First of all this is good writing, very emotional and well written. However, I just can't buy the idea of this story. There was absolutely no indication that Gale felt anything for Madge, friendship or love or otherwise, so it's a really big leap for him to say he only truly loved Madge. At best, the book shows that Madge had feelings for Gale but they seem unrequited since Gale is clearly in love with Katniss. Also, Gale was OOC towards the end there. He is not the type to mourn over someone forever and never move on. Gale is a survivor, not some sappy romantic.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »