Reviews for With Strawberries
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
So sweet!
Angelina Roongta chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
it is so sweet, amazing even.
Rojjy chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
God,how can something be so depressing and raw yet be so well-written and true? You...I can't sorry good-bye.
thegirlwhoburned chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
I cried. Again. I hate you right now.
I Salute You chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
where do you get the courage to think and write such tragic things. I cried when I read this. I touched my heart so much that it aches. I love you and your stories.
beginners chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Jenn you've done it again. i'm a masochist with these angst-y mourning gale fics, but i love them so.
thehazeleyedloser chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
i can't. favourite.
Jodesta chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
My eyes started to get teary towards the end. Loved the story, you are a great writer
Ky chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Asdfghjkl this is like the idk twentieth time I've read it and I STILL CRIED
Marie chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
First of all this is good writing, very emotional and well written. However, I just can't buy the idea of this story. There was absolutely no indication that Gale felt anything for Madge, friendship or love or otherwise, so it's a really big leap for him to say he only truly loved Madge. At best, the book shows that Madge had feelings for Gale but they seem unrequited since Gale is clearly in love with Katniss. Also, Gale was OOC towards the end there. He is not the type to mourn over someone forever and never move on. Gale is a survivor, not some sappy romantic.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
This story is just so perfect. Thank you
lexelial chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Heartbreaking, and beautiful, and sweet and bitter and everything. I love it.
XxYesterdayTodayTomorrowxX chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
OMG! So sad! I'm actually crying!
SupremeOverlordofAwesomeness chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Awwww! Poor Gale! Poor MADGE! This almost made me cry! Unsurprisingly amazing writing, as expected from your other work.
SnaringStrawberries chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
you are killing me. you're taking my heart and squeezing all the emotions out of it.

good job