Reviews for School Boy Crush
The Noirette chapter 18 . 6/21
I smiled feeling so many emotions right now that I can barely function enough to type up this Review.
horseraddish chapter 13 . 6/17
Awwww snap! Shit's bout to go down!
XxDeadCarnivalXx chapter 18 . 12/9/2016
I like the way your portrayed Vlad masters, In my opinion' you did an excellent job of it. He was exactly how I imagined him in this sort of story. The banter was amazing and heightened both characters charm. You my friend are an impressive and may I say amazing writer. I'm glad I got to read this story, I love the way you write it's perfect. I hope to read other kinds of stories that you write on here and I am not doubting that each of your pieces or as impressive or even more so than this story ( This story is a pretty high up on my standards bar).- thumbs up-
Luckystar chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
This anew amazing story I hope in the future you continue these story

P.s. good taste
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2016
Good fanfiction hope you can keep writing those stories
Guest chapter 2 . 8/26/2016
I don't care how attractive and sexy he is. He's a douche and I wouldn't go out with him. At least dash apologized. Danny just dismissed all the shit Vlad did and said at the beginning. I world have went out with Dash.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/26/2016
All i can even think about this chapter is that Danny didn't wash his hands
Guest chapter 5 . 6/12/2016
"he's a hot teacher who needs to bang you"
srsly cryin an laughin
Guest chapter 18 . 1/24/2016
Oh, i liked it a lot! Thank 6ou very much for your hard work.
Rose Diva chapter 18 . 1/19/2016
love it i am too crazy about this story great work hope to see more
RoseWilson chapter 18 . 10/5/2015
Disculpa me preguntaba si me permitirias traducir este Finc, la verdad me ha gustado mucho y me encantaría poder traducirlo y compartirlo (Claro, yo nunca me pondré como autora, todos los derechos te los dedicare únicamente a ti) Solo quiero tu permiso para poder hacerlo.
¿Que te parece? (Entenderé perfectamente si esto no es de tu agrado, pero por favor házmelo saber)
Realmente me gusto muchísimo esta historia, muchas gracias. Espero poder leer mas obras tuyas. n_n
MiladyToast chapter 9 . 9/18/2015
*internally screams with feels both good and bad*
I LOVE THIS STORY OMGLOBS YES.
7536897647356356 chapter 9 . 8/12/2015
*groans* /Vlad/
*groans louder* /Vlaaaad/
7536897647356356 chapter 5 . 8/12/2015
I died at the ice cream thing
/Died/
I'm /dead/
/help m e/
7536897647356356 chapter 3 . 8/11/2015
Jesus Christ this made me fangirl so hard, help me