Reviews for Through The Eyes of an ExAmerican
ParanoidSylph chapter 19 . 3/2
This fanfic is gorgeous and very well done. It's been two years; I know you've stated you don't like the writing style of it, so you are having difficulties writing the chapters. That's fine.

But are you ever going to finish this? When? I almost wish I had never stumbled upon this story, because truly it would have been better not to need to wait in longing for an update that may never come into fruition. This is probably the best Hetalia fanfiction I have ever read, and the fact that is has remained desolate for two whole years is upsetting.

You have a beautiful plot unfurling here; your writing is simple in this, yes, but I would not have it any other way. Any more complex writing would stifle the potency of the characters' plights and emotions, in this story in particular at least. And this is coming from someone who usually advocates for more detailed writing.

I honestly hope you choose to continue this. If only with an ending, any ending, for closure's sake.
ArchimedesAckermann chapter 19 . 10/24/2014
AHHHH! Please, just finish this! PLEASE! It's way to good to NOT be finished!
Georgia chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Get your butt back on here my friend. All of these people 00 You're an amazing writer, I just analyzed the story for you W, so write more /.O I really like all the literary devices you put in the story, and the figurative ones as well, and you wrote this when you were 12?! I couldn't even imagine now. :) GET ON HERE.
Thestarynight chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
You haven't updated any of your stories in a while... :(
Thestarynight chapter 19 . 6/3/2014
Sorry for pestering you. Just pooping in. Please update :)
Thestarynight chapter 19 . 3/29/2014
I come back and check to see if this has been updated once a week. Please at least say if you're going to update or not yore my favourite author.
Ehmm chapter 18 . 3/5/2014
What an interesting interpretation of America I have to say. I really feel for it, and even for the short span of 18 chapters, it did well up my eyes in some parts.
I really love this story ;A;
PLEASE UPDATE!
Lady Queria chapter 19 . 3/4/2014
Holy freaking heck! what sort of creature is this you have created?! At the end of every chapter my heart and gut are all twisted up and tense! I'm slightly tearing up as well as grinning! This is just so epic! And definitely thought provoking! This story has done so much thinking that my head is full of information waiting to be processed. You definitely have come up with some brilliant ideas as far as the life and death of a nation is concerned. I applaud you and this fic! Seriously! feel the pride!
Tsubasa chapter 19 . 12/29/2013
I'll wait as long as it takes you, this story is too great not to, and I love your writing style.
izza chapter 19 . 11/17/2013
YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED IN FOOOOOOREVER! Please update!
Hello chapter 18 . 10/19/2013
Update. Update. Please update this story or get someone to adopt it! Why are you so cruel in stopping at a major cliff hanger! Why! Why! I want to know! *Tears* *Tears*
Thestarynight chapter 19 . 10/3/2013
This is my favorite story ever! I DONT CARE WHAT YOU WRITE. JUST WRITE SOMETHING! LOOK AT THE REVEIW COUNT, WE MISS YOU!
Fyoex chapter 19 . 7/18/2013
Love the story Good luck for future chapters and ideas.
A-Non-Mouse chapter 19 . 7/8/2013
I am eagerly awaiting the end...
Socially Awkward Bunny chapter 19 . 6/29/2013
I shall wait faithfully for another update because this is so interesting and thank you for writing all the way up to here. :D