Reviews for Through The Eyes of an ExAmerican
CheesecakeKittyCat chapter 18 . 5/9
This is amazing! I love the plot for this, it's very unique and original, and the way you've executed this is awesome! Please write more!
Akina1621 chapter 5 . 1/10
OH THATS CRUEL. I don't wanna see America fall!
Silver Ocean Jackson chapter 18 . 3/31/2016
Wow...I don't know what to say.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/28/2016
American isn't a race...
That's because we are a land of immigrants we all come from different places
FamRoyalty chapter 18 . 3/6/2016
Awsome chapter! Keep up the good work!
Watermeloni chapter 18 . 2/24/2016
This story is soooo good!But are you going to continue it ?Because i really really hope you do!
HanniTheCannibal chapter 18 . 2/24/2016
Omigosh. I love this story so much! The way you portray the story and the more the plot progresses the more i want to read! Are you going to be continuing?
Guest chapter 3 . 10/23/2015
Ohh! Like stealth daleks? They have their mind, until activated, then, a possessed body!
FamRoyalty chapter 19 . 8/14/2015
Umm could you update? It's says that it was in 2013 when yiu last updated. So is 2015 and I love your story! Pls?
TheGodOfWeirdness chapter 15 . 7/27/2015
Don't be sorry for your mind! Let it be weird! At least that's what I say! So DON'T apologize for it!
TheGodOfWeirdness chapter 9 . 7/27/2015
Quiet Leaf chapter 15 . 7/24/2015
Oh my gosh, when I finished reading this I wanted to scream and laugh and cry all at once. I settled for laughing.
NGVO chapter 19 . 5/12/2015
Please, please, please, please please please please pleasepleasepleaseplease UPDATE! I love all of your stories, and you said you would finish them, so please please update. I hate people who just give up on their stories, and disappoint hundreds of people out there, like me, who love these stories... I beg of you, don't leave us in a sick, disappointing, i-wanna-cry-ma-eyes-out cliffhanger. Please.
FamRoyalty chapter 17 . 5/3/2015
Can you updated?
FamRoyalty chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
Hey love your story so I was wondering if you could continue I know that you said DISCONTINUE and all tbat but really love the story