Reviews for Through The Eyes of an ExAmerican
Silver Ocean Jackson chapter 18 . 3/31
Wow...I don't know what to say.
American isn't a race...
That's because we are a land of immigrants we all come from different places
RoyaltyAngel chapter 18 . 3/6
Awsome chapter! Keep up the good work!
Watermeloni chapter 18 . 2/24
This story is soooo good!But are you going to continue it ?Because i really really hope you do!
HanniTheCannibal chapter 18 . 2/24
Omigosh. I love this story so much! The way you portray the story and the more the plot progresses the more i want to read! Are you going to be continuing?
Guest chapter 3 . 10/23/2015
Ohh! Like stealth daleks? They have their mind, until activated, then, a possessed body!
RoyaltyAngel chapter 19 . 8/14/2015
Umm could you update? It's says that it was in 2013 when yiu last updated. So is 2015 and I love your story! Pls?
TheGodOfWeirdness chapter 15 . 7/27/2015
Don't be sorry for your mind! Let it be weird! At least that's what I say! So DON'T apologize for it!
TheGodOfWeirdness chapter 9 . 7/27/2015
Quiet Leaf chapter 15 . 7/24/2015
Oh my gosh, when I finished reading this I wanted to scream and laugh and cry all at once. I settled for laughing.
NGVO chapter 19 . 5/12/2015
Please, please, please, please please please please pleasepleasepleaseplease UPDATE! I love all of your stories, and you said you would finish them, so please please update. I hate people who just give up on their stories, and disappoint hundreds of people out there, like me, who love these stories... I beg of you, don't leave us in a sick, disappointing, i-wanna-cry-ma-eyes-out cliffhanger. Please.
RoyaltyAngel chapter 17 . 5/3/2015
Can you updated?
RoyaltyAngel chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
Hey love your story so I was wondering if you could continue I know that you said DISCONTINUE and all tbat but really love the story
ParanoidSylph chapter 19 . 3/2/2015
This fanfic is gorgeous and very well done. It's been two years; I know you've stated you don't like the writing style of it, so you are having difficulties writing the chapters. That's fine.

But are you ever going to finish this? When? I almost wish I had never stumbled upon this story, because truly it would have been better not to need to wait in longing for an update that may never come into fruition. This is probably the best Hetalia fanfiction I have ever read, and the fact that is has remained desolate for two whole years is upsetting.

You have a beautiful plot unfurling here; your writing is simple in this, yes, but I would not have it any other way. Any more complex writing would stifle the potency of the characters' plights and emotions, in this story in particular at least. And this is coming from someone who usually advocates for more detailed writing.

I honestly hope you choose to continue this. If only with an ending, any ending, for closure's sake.
ArchimedesAckermann chapter 19 . 10/24/2014
AHHHH! Please, just finish this! PLEASE! It's way to good to NOT be finished!