Reviews for TF: Prime meets Thomas and Friends 2: The Return
ladiesman217 chapter 9 . 9/22/2014
Will you write a threequal?
Transformers 0 chapter 8 . 1/10/2014
Great job putting Donnie and Douggie (Donald and Douglas) into the CGI series! That's something real life hasn't done yet! XD
Transformers 0 chapter 3 . 1/10/2014
Loved Boulder's demise. A comeuppance for almost killing several engines years earlier, particularly Percy. And 2 thumbs up for inserting Breakaway.
Transformers 0 chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Nice job staring off... I like Barricade mooching over Thomas & Friends! LOL
Mywinx14 chapter 9 . 7/7/2013
I love the story. Can you please make another crossover with Thomas and friends and transformers and make the other engines, veichals and humans get cybertroin bodys
pfolk chapter 9 . 12/28/2012
Very good. Very good. Hope you make a thrid.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/5/2012
Princess of Dreams

Sorry, I lost this when it moved. I loved this story and the happy ending. Please keep on writing!
The Fan of Many Things chapter 9 . 9/15/2012
Wow! That was an amazing adventure! The only small quirk is the use of CGI, I know they had to be CGI because Prime is too, but it would be nice to have characters from the model era to be involved, like Duck, Bill & Ben, Boco, Daisy, the list goes on. You probably think of me as an oldie, because of my G1/model era fanfic, but that's okay.

I never really thought on the betraying part with the Decepticons, but this is a fun story so who cares!
ShadowLDrago chapter 9 . 9/15/2012
That was awsesome, I wish we saw a bit of action on the part of Pinchy/Devastator's claw
ShadowLDrago chapter 7 . 9/13/2012
Thomas is loving this. Can't wait to see the shock on Wave's faceplate when he sees D10 (Geddit? Shock, wave, Sockwave? Oh, never mind.)
ShadowLDrago chapter 6 . 9/13/2012
D10 is devastator, or should I say DeCastator. Opthomas Prime, I love this (I watch too much trainsformers)
ShadowLDrago chapter 5 . 9/13/2012
heh, D10 is going to kick aft
The Fan of Many Things chapter 5 . 9/13/2012
OMFG! They've beceome _s.
The Fan of Many Things chapter 3 . 9/13/2012
"Hello Thomas old friend! How are you?" I could hear Peter Cullen's voice in my head.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/6/2012
Princess of Dreams

Nice, although James sounded just like Knockout, (who I despise). But James is good and that con is wicked. I like what you did with this chappy. Please update!