Reviews for Worth Saving
Quinnbee1paper chapter 1 . 1/3
Loved it, you made a great characterization!
After reading the book I spent a good time wondering what would happen between Lindsay and Juliet, if maybe they could confront each other and talk about it or if Lindsay would stick herself to the angry side. And of course she would be angry, not only to life, to other people -blaming Juliet, but mostly angry with herself, as she had always been. She's not perfect, she's broken and I couldn't hate her in the book, even after knowing about what she did to Juliet.
Anyways, great story. :))
marblesharp chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
This is insanely in-character for everyone here - great portrayal of Lindsay in particular. I love how much Sam's sacrifice has resonated with Juliet. She's grown so much to be able to forgive them. All around amazing work!
Prettylittlefan chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Truly great. You have talent. I could definitely see that actually happening. Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Beautiful. I love how you completely capture Linday's voice at the beginning while still making the appropriate emotions clear. I just love this story, because, as I often do after reading an amazing book, I turn my tear streaked face to the Internet to see if other people feel the same way. It's a way for the story to not yet be over- and this Fic was the perfect continuation.
Literati Lover chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
So sad, yet so beautiful.
SugarIsHEALTHY chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
This is really good! I really liked Juliet's speech, how she was all "by calling me worthless, you're saying she died for nothing" and stuff :)
One thing I did notice, though, was that when Juliet first started talking to Lindsay, she thought "it was the same voice that renounced them at Kent's party" or something like that. But if I remember correctly, on the seventh day, Juliet never got the chance to talk to Lindsay, Ally, and Elody, and only talked to Sam at the party before going out to the road. So Lindsay didn't know that Juliet was even there, though it could be a subconscious thing–like the "we'd love you anyway" part–I liked that part, by the way–but I dunno. *shrug*
But still, really good job! :)
snazziest chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Amazing! I loved it. You are truly a great author.
mkc120 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Aw . . . This is so sad.
Keep up the good work!
babyvfan chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Wow is all I have to say. Wow is the perfect word to describe this one-shot. Well done
raindrahp chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Lovely! Written very well. I don't know about Ally calling Lindsay "Lindz" - can't tell if it's in character or not -, and I don't know if Juliet would actually react like she did...but it gives the story a greater sense of closure(: good job, anyways. I liked being in Lindsay's head.
ALW4 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Wonderfully and beautifully written! Great job!
BlackBaby chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
I absolutely loved this.
E chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
I LOVE IT! I like how Lindsey had a memory from one of Sam's seven days. That was cool...
iFoxWhisper chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
woW i love this book, so of course this is how i imagined this would fall out! i loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2012