Reviews for Harry Potter and the Fullmetal Alchemist
A Leaf Made Through Alchemy chapter 29 . 3/8
Hehe, I hope you aren't dead. :P Bu seriously, this is one of the few FMAXHP fics that I can get past chapter twelve of because it's so awesome!

As you said, there will be a long wait (ha, it's already pretty long), so I'll just have to wait.
I must say that you have the greatest time skips ever.
That is all.
I feel like a lot of details were a little skimped over. There's not much sensory details, making it sound a little like a summary.
That doesn't mean I don't love the story though! I just love Ed and I'm glad you didn't make him too OOC like some of the other FMA/HP crossovers.
tontonte chapter 18 . 2/11
Ok I gotta say, when I saw that break that was all like
NOT DOING MY MATH HOMEWORK
I nearly fell of my chair
And possibly broke a rib or two from trying not to laugh
Cuz guess what I'm doing right now?
Not doing my math homework.
tontonte
Shadowheart51 chapter 29 . 1/27
I really love this story. I don't see why you don't keep updating on this. Updating at random times isn't bad. The next chapter may take longer to write or come up with. It's that way for me.
Fairy of the Friz chapter 29 . 1/16
*dies laughing* I love your omakes, as well as the Al painting! And yay for Ed, he got his alchemy back! *cheers*
You're really good, I can't wait to see what happens next! Please continue, and good luck with everything!
(also, I am trying the cupcake recipe on my next day off, they look delicious!)
Guest chapter 29 . 12/7/2014
Pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaasse update !
Guest chapter 4 . 12/7/2014
I love how Ed curses!
piegirl012 chapter 29 . 12/7/2014
You should keep on writing this
I rely love the parts when they react to eds past
ShadowPillow chapter 29 . 11/16/2014
Option C, since then we can just follow and see when it's updated. Or if you post an author's note saying that the edited version is released, then option A is fine. But maybe option B then... because the author's note would be deleted. So I'll just go with option B if there's an author's note.
Anyway, my actual review on this story:
So I read this straight through, and I have a little bit to say about this story. To be honest, at first the writing wasn't the best and there was a lot of "Ed's really cool, he's better than all these wimpy wizards." But I kept on reading it because something that was really clear in your writing was that you really loved writing it. Just having fun with writing whatever you're doing it. And that's why I like this story. I won't favorite it yet, since I try to favorite the stories that I really really really like (that hasn't been working out too well, I've been reading so much the list has been increasing), but I will definitely read the updated version and follow this. In these last few chapters, your writing has significantly improved and I'm looking forward to reading that writing. Just don't forget that you need to enjoy it, and all of your little comments in between the line breaks always made me laugh a little :)
Have an awesome life, and keep on writing!
Guest chapter 18 . 11/16/2014
And do your homework right now! XD
Guest chapter 16 . 11/16/2014
How much do you eat XD
InTheLittleBun chapter 29 . 11/2/2014
ok ik that im not logged in but idc so i just gotta say this PLZ...UPDATE!
strawberrypoptarts chapter 28 . 10/30/2014
I like it
calcu22 chapter 29 . 10/26/2014
Oh. My. God. I just found this story and finished reading it. Let me tell you I love the ideas and where it is heading now. At times it seemed like the pace was too fast, or at the lest I wished it had more detail. So I'm glade you will be rewriting it. That being said I'm sad that I just found this story and I'll have to wait for what sounds like a while before finding out what happens. Still opinion A sounds good, but be sure to update this story to let everyone know. Great story!