Reviews for Dead? I'm Not Dead
HeartsMockingjay chapter 11 . 10/12/2012
Wait, so this is the end? I guess it's okay but I would love for a sequel :)
Gamble's girl chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
Oh my god if gamble was behind me and I realized he was alive I would have start crying and hug him. Literally I would just like start balling my eyes out. )

I would love it if you made me a nice story of my oc Max Guner with gamble I think they would be cute together 3
HeartsMockingjay chapter 10 . 9/28/2012
Wonder what's going to happen with Theresa in the plan, can't wait!
HeartsMockingjay chapter 9 . 9/22/2012
That's an interesting twist...
CatyCrisis chapter 9 . 9/21/2012
Lmgdmfao! Classic Brian Gamble, always wanting the impossible! Lol!
CatyCrisis chapter 8 . 9/19/2012
I don't see why no one else is reading this. I have this on my Favorite's List just so I can check for updates on it. It's a really good story, and I love how your making Brian love Therese but having Therese fight her feelings for him.

Let them have sex! It solves everything in a character's life!
NeedNotNoName chapter 7 . 9/12/2012
Oh crap! Therese you know you want to go to Brian, you know you want too! ;) Great chapter! Update soon!
NeedNotNoName chapter 6 . 9/8/2012
Aw dammit Brian! Well, at least he didn't die. Update soon, I need to know if Therese and Brian get together! ;)
HeartsMockingjay chapter 5 . 9/5/2012
The story gets even more interesting with Therese and Brian! I never get bored reading your stories!
NeedNotNoName chapter 5 . 9/5/2012
You like doing this to me don't you? Making me wonder, it makes me sad. Lol great chapter! Update ASAP!
NeedNotNoName chapter 4 . 9/4/2012
Oh man, cops are cracking down now. What's Gamble gonna do!? Update ASAP! :D
NeedNotNoName chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
I lol'd at the last part! And are Brian and Theresa gonna end up like Bonnie and Clyde!? Good chapter, keep up the good work! :D
julesjumper chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
Yay! A Jeremy Renner story. I haven't seen the movie but I know what it is about...Your story sounds interesting. I hope you update soon!:)
LadyAvi chapter 2 . 8/31/2012
Great chapter! Can't wait to see what happens next!
NeedNotNoName chapter 2 . 8/31/2012
Yay Brian! Excellent chapter, please update soon! Don't leave me hanging! :)