Reviews for A Story Of Love
iloveRORY chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
wow i love this story and i love reading it over and over hope you do more stories like this
jnsmith11 chapter 30 . 12/30/2012
Very good. Now, I take it that Cat really did speak at the hospital, correct?
jnsmith11 chapter 29 . 12/30/2012
Good chapter. Realistic logic used from the friend's point of view on how Beck reacted. Only critique is most likely with how close Andre and Beck were they would have hugged.
jnsmith11 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Good chapter. Only item for note is they wouldn't be old enough to drink for a few more years.
Skye Simmons chapter 30 . 10/19/2012
Awwww! I think this was really cute! I think that you should do some more chapters about Rose growing up and their life going on. But, anyways, I really loved it! I wish that this really would happen. Well, except for the whole Cat and the Ambulance and the car crash and Andre getting hurt and the whole Cat almost dying thing. But, I think you should do some chapters about life after their wedding and then maybe you can start another stry with some chapters about Tori and Andre. I think that would be cute. And that's why I suggest that because you can write a story very good. Skye
OreosGoRawr chapter 30 . 10/5/2012
Awww iAbsolutey Love It! Sorry iCouldnt Review Each Chapter Buht This Story Was One Of The Bests That I Read. it's So Beautiful Cant Wait Too See More Bat Stories From Yhu If Yhu Do Write More c:
Colorful Rainfall chapter 30 . 10/5/2012
Awesome ending :)
MakorraLove97 chapter 30 . 10/3/2012
Oh my... :'D Im speechless! This was soooo cute! This was an amazing story, you did such a great job and the way you described everything was just perfect! _ I am sad that you ended the story buuuuut the ending was soo cute and perfect :3 I LOVED the story and you did a fantastic job on it, keep up the great work :)
The REAL FanFic Contributor chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
I don't get it. Are you bashing on Robbie by using Cat or Cabbie?
CourtsxBatFan chapter 30 . 10/3/2012
Awwww I loved it! 3 sad it's over but I loved it!
MakorraLove97 chapter 29 . 10/2/2012
Oh my...awwww! I hope Cat says yes! :D such a cute chapter, I LOVED it! :)
Only, I have this bad feeling that something is going to happen to the plane or something o.o
Anywayssss amazing chapter, please update soon! :D
CourtsxBatFan chapter 29 . 10/2/2012
Awwww I can't wait for the next hapter
CourtsxBatFan chapter 28 . 9/30/2012
Aww I hope they forgive beck!
MakorraLove97 chapter 28 . 9/30/2012
Awww! I LOVED this chapter! I hope they forgive Beck! :3 anyways, awesome chapter, update soon please! :D
Guest chapter 27 . 9/29/2012