Reviews for Salvation: Elusive Dreams, Part II
rheadoe chapter 30 . 3/6/2013
michelle... i'read every single pages you wrote ... this one is certainly the worst... i'm doing my best to not cry right now, because i'm not sure people around me would understand.

i really love "salvation" story. thanks a lot :)
Pheonix-Boyscout chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
I can't understand how I missed this story!
Runner043 chapter 30 . 11/21/2012
"This time, there isn't a dry eye anywhere" ... oh girl, you got that part right! Pass the tissues.
francis2 chapter 30 . 10/27/2012
Looking forward to part III.
ipohgirl chapter 30 . 10/26/2012
You nid to update sooonn! Grrr!
I am waiting patiently for an update!
kimber1461 chapter 30 . 10/26/2012
This is a powerful story!
moonjat54 chapter 30 . 10/26/2012
That was a fitting end to this chapter but I guess I feel like...I think it was Libby...I want to hit someone and make them pay. Then I want to shake Caroline (yes I know that isn't the right way) and make her see that she is not alone in her grief. My heart breaks for Danny...and the support of his wife's family is not enough. He needs those who know him best to be there. His family should have some input or it is time to find a way to heal Caroline.
RealMcCoy16 chapter 29 . 10/26/2012
Great chapters! Please update again soon! :)
moonjat54 chapter 29 . 10/26/2012
It is very easy to let grief overwhelm you and then you just are lost in it. There is a time to grieve but there is also a time to fight back. Perhaps Caroline needs to be gently reminded of all the obstacles she overcame to be a Navy officer. I am sure the road was not as easy as we think. And there had to be other bumps in the road that her parents saw her overcome. Maybe reminding her that she is a fighter will help her without mentioning what this fight is all about. Give her a sense of how strong she has been. Does that make sense?
francis2 chapter 29 . 10/26/2012
This hurts them all so much. Hope things will get better soon.
Cathyfromohio chapter 29 . 10/25/2012
this story is killing me-so real to me and i want to just hug everyone and tell them it will be ok. You are an excellent writer! I can't wait for updates!
francis2 chapter 28 . 10/22/2012
Poor Gracie.
moonjat54 chapter 28 . 10/21/2012
I do like that Steve is talking straight to Grace. Someone has to treat her like she is capable of making decisions on her own. This is a lot to take in but I honestly thought that Steve would have found the room empty and Grace had headed to the hospital on her own.
RealMcCoy16 chapter 27 . 10/21/2012
Great chapters! I love this entire series! But all the sadness...well anyway please update again soon! :)
moonjat54 chapter 27 . 10/21/2012
Grace always seems to get to the heart of the matter. It is time to be straight with the girl. Keeping her in the dark is not a good thing. I don't like the idea that Caroline doesn't even feed herself. Sounds like she is not just hiding from the truth but giving up all together.