Reviews for Ever Ever After
thesecondstarontheright555 chapter 5 . 11/7/2014
Hi there, i just wanted to say that both not the normal fairy tale and ever ever after are such wonderful stories! and i have read them a lot of times, there just so good and your such a great writer! a while ago when i first read not the normal fairy tale it really made me so happy and now its my fave fan fiction ever! i love to write and i know who it feels when you can lose the inspiration and sometimes just cant write what you where writing, and i suppose when that happens sometimes a brand new story can come out of it that's just as awesome, or sometimes you just need a break and there is nothing wrong with that at all! and i think its really admirable when you choose to stop doing something if its just to much at the time, because if its to much for you and you feel that you have to stop or take a break than why shouldn't you? anyway i just love these stories and so i wanted to just say thank you so much for the awesomeness of being able to lose myself in reading something so completely amazing! :)
jlaury1986 chapter 5 . 1/20/2014
Hello,

I just wanted to ask if you were planning on continuing with Ever Ever After? I ask because I absolutely loved Not The Normal Fairy Tale and I am excited to read it's sequel. You're an excellent writer and I look forward to reading your other works. Keep up the good work and I look forward to hopefully know what happens with the future rulers of Westoria.

Thanks,

Josh
NarikotheShadow chapter 5 . 1/13/2014
Awww! This sequel is amazing! Although, where are the other chapters? I want to see some romance and more jealously! :D also some fluffy moments! Between all characters :D please tell me you will update soon?!
NarikotheShadow chapter 4 . 1/13/2014
A beast hahaha xD
NarikotheShadow chapter 3 . 1/13/2014
Hmm this man will interfere with the young couple huh?
NarikotheShadow chapter 2 . 1/12/2014
Oh no who is it? :O
NarikotheShadow chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Riiiight smooth sailing xD
JC Maxwell-Yuy chapter 5 . 1/8/2014
So... after blitzing through the first fic... and finding that there was a sequel... and then watching Frozen and coming back to read the last chapter you had up... yea. feelz. love it. k thanx. P hope you update soon.
Fizzy Bow chapter 5 . 10/23/2013
Cant wait for more. The beau guy(or whatever his name is) is a fishy one. He gonna cus some trouble. Watch out Carlitos! He so innoccent! That wolf will ravish him. Its all sooooo horrible!
DianaRam chapter 5 . 9/20/2013
I forgot how much I loved this story!
I really hope you keep getting inspired :)
Cookie Monster Giggles chapter 5 . 9/18/2013
So Lucy is the msytery woman! This is going to be somthing else :) I was not expectingt that. Good chapter. I miss this story
LoveSparkle chapter 5 . 9/17/2013
Awwww its so sad when they fight but I'm glad they made up..
The last paragraph, was so sweet.. Oh my..
FanficOzzy chapter 5 . 9/16/2013
Please just keep updating this! I love this story soo much! I got so excited when I revived the email. I had to reread a couple of chapters to get back on track. That shouldn't be happening. I love this fic!
BOOOM natasha chapter 4 . 8/5/2013
I'm obessed with ur stories please update this one soon and also fly me to the moon please I can't sleep cos I need to know that happenes in fly me to the moon please ! Update
Chey21 chapter 4 . 6/12/2013