Reviews for Love in the Time of Werewolves
Drew chapter 3 . 6/22/2015
I love your fiction ! Can't wait to read more :)
aries1972Sterek chapter 3 . 12/21/2013
Very interesting!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/21/2013
awwwww Jackson is so sweet
OnTheGround2012 chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
I just found this story and it's really good and lots of fun. I like a lot how you're developing the story so I hope you'll continue. I'm glad it didn't stay a standalone xDD.. Thank you! :)
awwwstackson chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
pls you have to update
TheBatelMamriev chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
MORE !
deathlymad chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
Oh, God. I feel so bad for Jackson. I really want him and Stiles to be together! And it's painful that Stiles has no idea what he's doing to his friend right now. Although, instead of becoming a werewolf, breaking up with Lydia first might be a good place to start with this, Jackson...

Sigh. Update soon!

-Ri
Guest chapter 3 . 10/3/2012
i love it and though it was so great and awesome
Kidscomix chapter 3 . 9/13/2012
This is an interesting take on Stiles and Jackson. Though I've really seem them as a couple, I'm interested in our story pans out. Good luck!
Directionervampirediariesgirl chapter 3 . 9/12/2012
please update i love this story
anon chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
Well I'm a Stiles/Jackson shipper and I'm thrilled you continued the story! Jackson/Stiles for me has a great dynamic while still being able to keep them both IC. Especially after this season. (I got severely overdosed with Sterek to the point that I just can't read it anymore and all the OOCness of Derek in those actually made me like his character less.) So viva la variete!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
This was sooooooooooooo good! Please keep writing. Absolutely loved it! Can't wait for the next chapter:)
ivebeensoniced chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
hey great story, keep it up, i cant wait to see where this goes!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
Yay! You continued it! I'm so glad, this is such a great story and I can't wait for more!
niknakks chapter 2 . 8/31/2012
This seems REALLY interesting :3 theres not a whole lot od stiles/jackson fics that ive seen(: hope u can update soon!