Reviews for Open the Door
JustARead chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Bitter-sweet
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Do you happen to be LDS? I am writing a doctoral dissertation on Twilight and Mormonism.
MsTorres chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Nice, any plans to continue?
cullen sandra chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
not sure why it was a good bye forever. they both were falling in love so they could have made it work, somehow. u should add some more chapters with the idea of him coming back to her after his mission is over. or writing to her and asking her to wait for him...
winniethepooh11 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
I loved this story so much... please cont it:)
lovepotionsbrewer chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
I love your last paragraph. The line between sex and religion is much blurrier than most of us (even non-Mormons) usually admit. Great story.
Erikajo chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Mormonward is a new one for me. Love it!
Azucena34 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
I reviewed a few if these stories, and I truly love this one, very well written and because i have friends in the church, it makes more poignant. I could see one of my friends husbands in this one while they were in mission.
Very lovely story.
Annie Larsson chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Awesome oneshot!
Tinsley Warren chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Ah that ending, how fascinating.

So he left. But I thought he was falling for her? Hmmm I wonder why he would leave then.

I'm glad they got to meet and that they both got to get what they wanted with their future!

This was really good!
Ruffluv chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
There are many parallels between sex and religion, a fact that this story played on so well. Selecting Mormonism in particular to play around with was a perfect choice! There's something so sexy about a man like Edward lusting after a girl like Bella so much that it takes him away from his faith, turning him into a desperate man on her doorstep at midnight. The not doing missionary position, but opting for doggy was wickedly hot! Sad they said goodbye for good, but still a great ending. It's a shame you didn't win anything in the contest, but I'm converted! x
mimimgr chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I loved this story... I could see it continuing... but also great o/s :)
Mistydeb chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Aww she only had her man for a night, that is sad..lovely story though, debbie
arlzs chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
M (for smut and Mormons). LOL

This was clever. I'm sort of sad it ended with such a 'fin' tone. My mush ball heart always wants there to be a more 'maybe' feel, that's all. :)

Good luck!
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
I liked it but why didn't he come back thank-you