Reviews for Always
Myth Magyk Fae chapter 18 . 11/4/2014
Wonderfully written story
SoRandomYourHeadWillSpin chapter 18 . 6/17/2014
Oh my gosh I loved this story! The ending said everything it needed to and wrapped up the story perfectly. Just wish I wasn't left with this bittersweet feeling haha. But you did an amazing job. The plot line was well done and the dialogue and characters were very realistic and not overly dramatic. However, I do feel like some parts could have been worded differently and not seem quite so redundant but it was very minor and only appeared a few times. Overall, all I can say is kudos to you and I hope to read more stories of yours in the future.
Raicheda-Gives-Ya-An-Idea chapter 18 . 6/10/2014
i love your story, but im not sure how i feel about the ending
its not tragic yet its not happy either and yet it was simply a perfect closure
i must say though the most moving thing about your story is inuyasha mourning for Kaede, out of everything i couldve chosen, that is my favourite moment in this fanfiction and yet, its also what upsets me most.
i love how the endings left open and how koga let them know he had kagome, how the story has just the right scenes within it to allow the imagination to continue on with their hunt for Naraku and the jewel shards and yet still with the pairing of koga and kagome, i just read another before this and koga died at the end, that really upset me, im glad he didnt die in this though, i dont think i could take it if the main caste and koga and his two followers were to die; i never thought i'd be upset about kaede dying, that was quite the shock.

thanks for this story, i would reccomend backing this story onto another site, usb or external hard drive though, not because of the content but because its too good to loose.
Angelmoon1089 chapter 18 . 2/12/2014
I really liked this fanfiction. It was really good.
Mysterion aka YoruichiXSoiFon1 chapter 18 . 7/26/2013
i hope there's a sequal i love this story
PitaBread chapter 18 . 7/24/2013
If anyone wants to read the real story to this, MINE is the real one. Look at the date I posted the first chapter. So if you ever want to read the epilogue I'm working on, you'll have to get it there.
ravenstar12 chapter 7 . 7/23/2013
I love the names you gave the feelings Kouga was having
ravenstar12 chapter 6 . 7/23/2013
aww that was sooooo sweet
cait chapter 18 . 7/19/2013
Awesome...loved it

You are an awesome writer and I can't wait to read more from you
Keep it up
xXIceMakeGrayXx chapter 18 . 7/8/2013
Best KougaXKagome story ever! :'D
yamato-high chapter 18 . 6/27/2013
Good story, though Kagome crying all the time got a little annoying. Yes, she cries in the show, but not all the time. It got really old, really fast. It was just like, "oh look, she's crying again". But anyways, all an all was a nice read and well done. Love this pairing.
XxSilverXTearsxX chapter 7 . 5/21/2013
Soo quick question. Why does this sound exactly like another story I've read also called Always? I love the story don't get me wrong, but I'm very confused since it's basically the same story.
A Friend chapter 18 . 5/13/2013
It was a great story up until the final chapter. Why did you end it?it was just getting good... maybe?there are just not enough kagome and kouga fics out there... keep up the writing!
kouga's older woman chapter 18 . 5/11/2013
Your updates always make me smile, I like to smile so keep them coming.
Someones Desire chapter 18 . 5/10/2013
Is that the real ending or is the chapter just over?...