Reviews for Do You Think?
Guest chapter 10 . 7/6/2013
Ok, I was going to wait and comment when I had read all the posted chapters but this one got me. I've got tears in my eyes! Good ones though, good ones. I want Myka and H. G. to be together and have a family so bad. I'm so glad you included Claudia too.
heatwave16 chapter 17 . 6/28/2013
Happy you are still updating. I wonder what the regents told Claudia about being the caretaker
Kenn.Faith.Dawn chapter 17 . 6/27/2013
awesome chapter
Kenn.Faith.Dawn chapter 16 . 6/11/2013
awesome chapter in the next chapter you should explain what happens at this regants base
CSIvHP11 chapter 14 . 5/26/2013
This was absolutely adorable. 'Dressed like vermin.' I love it.

I actually flailed a bit when I saw that you had updated. I love this fic and can't wait to see what else you post.
I Wear the Crown chapter 14 . 5/26/2013
How precious was that?! Yay!
eagle chapter 12 . 4/14/2013
amazing fiction and I really love the Claudia/Leena twist
Gwenivine chapter 11 . 4/3/2013
You fixed it...
Gwenivine chapter 10 . 4/3/2013
It's Christina not Christine...it's a horrid mistake...
heatwave16 chapter 12 . 3/13/2013
Very sweet. Claudia was worried for no reason. When the season starts, I do hope they find a way to bring Leena back. I really like her
I Wear the Crown chapter 12 . 3/13/2013
Awwww, Claudia is so adorable! I love her relationship with Myka and HG. Leena deserves someone as charming as Claudia :)
PaceFeconda chapter 11 . 3/2/2013
I really like your story!
heatwave16 chapter 11 . 2/23/2013
Awww...Claudia & Leena are very cute.
DarkGodAkito chapter 11 . 2/23/2013
Awww cute 3 Cant wait for more! I can totally see HG being completely anxious over a new child after everything she's been through. Well done at exploring this point!
TheMushroomExcuse chapter 10 . 2/20/2013
This chapter was the cutest. I love that you made Claudia the godmother. The end had me literally smiling. I haven't smiled very often at this type of thing. I love the relationship between Claudia and HG and Myka that you have written about. Very well done, and I hope you do continue. You are a great writer, and I will be waiting for more of this story.