Reviews for Do You Think?
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 13 . 8/19/2016
"Ove ooh, Aud"
"Love you, Claud"
AWWWWWWW! :-) :-) :-)
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 11 . 8/15/2016
"Grumpa"! X-D

Interesting new pairing
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 10 . 8/15/2016
Like how Claudia outlines how they are family
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 9 . 8/2/2016
Nice cute chapter, also LOL for Steve being afraid
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 4 . 7/19/2016
LOL at HG getting distracted making breakfast and pulling toaster apart and later the power drill
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
Interesting work with Daughter Claudia
heatwave16 chapter 18 . 3/21/2016
Thanks for the update. I miss these characters
TheWriterWhoIsAlone chapter 18 . 6/22/2014
SO THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST FAN FICTIONS I HAVE EVER READ WITH WH13! I L-O-V-E how you explore the relationships and ideas that I would have love to see in the actual show! The ease between HG, Myka, Claud, it's all soooooo perfect and accurate! Okay that is all! Thank you for sharing this fantastic story! Can't wait to read more, if and when, you decide to update! So very origional!
Kenn.Faith.Dawn chapter 18 . 5/28/2014
awesome chapter i'm looking forward to the next 1
Guest chapter 10 . 7/6/2013
Ok, I was going to wait and comment when I had read all the posted chapters but this one got me. I've got tears in my eyes! Good ones though, good ones. I want Myka and H. G. to be together and have a family so bad. I'm so glad you included Claudia too.
heatwave16 chapter 17 . 6/28/2013
Happy you are still updating. I wonder what the regents told Claudia about being the caretaker
Kenn.Faith.Dawn chapter 17 . 6/27/2013
awesome chapter
Kenn.Faith.Dawn chapter 16 . 6/11/2013
awesome chapter in the next chapter you should explain what happens at this regants base
CSIvHP11 chapter 14 . 5/26/2013
This was absolutely adorable. 'Dressed like vermin.' I love it.

I actually flailed a bit when I saw that you had updated. I love this fic and can't wait to see what else you post.
I Wear the Crown chapter 14 . 5/26/2013
How precious was that?! Yay!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »