Reviews for Dancing, Plots, and Pink Lipstick
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
That was hilarious! This paragraph: Effie was just trying to do her job. Before they reached the Capitol, where there would be parties to attend, Katniss and Peeta needed to be taught the proper dances. She had shown them how to stand and where to place their hands. She had given them simple, clear instructions to follow. She had even tried to refrain from nagging them too much, even though she absolutely couldn't help slipping in a few comments here and there. And the dances weren't even that complicated! So she couldn't understand why the two tributes had continued to trip over each other's feet, flail their arms at random moments, and ultimately look like were both having seizures. Lol this story is sooo funny!
Katie chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
That was amazing! You should write more!
JuliaJekyll chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
I actually really enjoyed that :) Nice job!
Stargatecrazy chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Wasn't too bad for your first fic :)

Though I do have to point something out which would vastly improve your writing (and this story). You switch between past and present tense an awful lot (something many inexperienced writers do. I do it too, I notice it when I proof read my stuff and I then have to go back and rewrite/edit it)

Stick to either present or past tense and it should make your stories a lot better :) (If you're not too sure on tenses, consider getting a beta reader who is sure :))

Anyway, nice story, I enjoyed it :D
DoctorDetectiveWitchExorcist chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
never contemplated the ship before but you did a really good job.
CullenShipper chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
This is a combination of hilarious and adorable combined together perfectly! Amazing job!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
that was so cute.. :3
sweeneypotterlover chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Amazing story!
I Love it 3 3
elsie kay chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
13 or not, you're a good writer :] the plot was super cute, and I don't usually read Haymitch/Effie fics, but I liked this one! I think the only constructive criticism I have to offer is to just clean up some of your sentences a bit, and work on smooth transitioning from one part of the story to the next. Other than that, it was lovely :)
Elsie Kay
FlashFiction chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Aww, I was smiling the whole time! You captured the essence of both the characters so well. I just can't resist a good Effie/Haymitch fic and this was gorgeous! :)
ObscureScribbles chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Oh, my gosh that was SO funny! I hope you do more hunger games ones.
cait's abandoned account chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Kay. So, yah. Adorable-ness.
Squint-1121 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
This was amazing! Wonderful plot, and I love that every time Haymitch and Effie's thoughts began to stray they were interrupted. Perfect! :)
AllyHutcherson chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
I absolutely adored this! Can you please, please, PLEASE write another chapter?!
its-all-in-my-headxo chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
lmfao it was funny! aha it was good you should write more :) xx