Reviews for Fresh Start
River Jaeger chapter 1 . 3/28
I love Gracia's characterization, as well as all the little clues about the information gathering that's happening. Christmas checking her out and Roy looking out for her were all wonderful touches. You really brought Gracia to life, still mourning Maes but trying to move forward as well.
GalanthaDreams chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Gracia's quiet strength is inspiring-I would love to see you make a longer fic of this, it has real potential.
ec-writes chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Great little view into Gracia's life. I love her character, and this interpretation of her was very three-dimensional.
I love the idea of this piece as well, and wonderfully written.
OedipusTex chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
This is really nice and interesting. It's fun watching all this subterfuge. You write very well-there were a couple of lines in this that I found really poignant, and you did a fantastic job rounding out Gracia's character (she tends to disappear into the background, so it's nice to see her up-front). Good job!
Violetlight chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
A very interesting premise. I like how you're not diving into any pairing right away - that would be too jarring for Gracia, so soon after Maes' death, and out of character.

I really like that you gave Gracia a job, and one that references her alternate self's role in "The Conqueror of Shamballa". I have a feeling she would have gotten a job eventually, even if Maes had lived, once Elysia's old enough to go to school - she didn't seem like the type to stay at home eating bonbons.

Anyway, I'm interested to see where this story will go. Please continue :)
bashfulglowfly chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I like this. It's really, really good. Interesting twist having Roy bring Gracia into the fold, so to speak.

I hope that you will do a sequel to this story...I think that it deserves one!
kiuna'yukina chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Indeed, people dont really talk about Gracia much. I enjoyed this little venture into her life. It would be great if you made more. :)