Reviews for Fresh Start
ecmwrites chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Great little view into Gracia's life. I love her character, and this interpretation of her was very three-dimensional.
I love the idea of this piece as well, and wonderfully written.
OedipusTex chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
This is really nice and interesting. It's fun watching all this subterfuge. You write very well-there were a couple of lines in this that I found really poignant, and you did a fantastic job rounding out Gracia's character (she tends to disappear into the background, so it's nice to see her up-front). Good job!
Violetlight chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
A very interesting premise. I like how you're not diving into any pairing right away - that would be too jarring for Gracia, so soon after Maes' death, and out of character.

I really like that you gave Gracia a job, and one that references her alternate self's role in "The Conqueror of Shamballa". I have a feeling she would have gotten a job eventually, even if Maes had lived, once Elysia's old enough to go to school - she didn't seem like the type to stay at home eating bonbons.

Anyway, I'm interested to see where this story will go. Please continue :)
bashfulglowfly chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I like this. It's really, really good. Interesting twist having Roy bring Gracia into the fold, so to speak.

I hope that you will do a sequel to this story...I think that it deserves one!
kiuna'yukina chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Indeed, people dont really talk about Gracia much. I enjoyed this little venture into her life. It would be great if you made more. :)