Reviews for an unconventional fairytale
indie-writes-stuff chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
I love love LOVE this!
JustlikeWater chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Wonderful! His insecurities are delicately displayed here, in soft shades and beautiful imagery. This piece paints such a vivid mental picture, one consisting of both love and fear alike. Excellently done, and great job!
Exceeds Expectations chapter 1 . 12/16/2012

I love Remus, and Sirius, and this, and /you/, and it's so pretty. So, so pretty.

They are a fairytale, albeit a twisted one...gorgeous. (Someone needs to tell Remus he is NOT a beast. REMUSILYBBY.)
berriesrbest chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Freeverse is so unusual, but so pretty. :) Great job on this!
MissingMommy chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
It's perfectly fine that you disregarded a lot of the changes. Most of them were suggestions anyways.

But you never did tell me if it was Remus talking about Sirius - which I think it is - or the other way around.

The dots were a great way to keep ff from eating the spaces. Seems like an easy fix that I didn't think of. And I like that you did take my advice on putting the brackets around "him" instead of "with". Because it puts more emphasis on if you take "him" away the other wouldn't survive.

My favorite bit: "Rendered breath[less] by a fairytale prince ; So w-e-a-k that you would die ; without [him]"

Overall, wonderful.