Reviews for Bending The Bridge
ms.meow1968 chapter 9 . 4/1
This was a great ride of a story this was a great beginning loved all the tech use and POV from both sides .
Bearmauls chapter 9 . 12/3/2017
I wouldn't mind more of this. Eureka is a place where anything can happen, and you made this crossover make a scary amount of sense.
Nathen The Protector chapter 2 . 2/19/2014
Queue Eureka theme song.
a-d Pilot chapter 9 . 12/22/2013
If your'e not intending to continue this story would you be willing to say whether or not you were planning on having Deputy Andy be like that mythological monster who tormented people by telling them truths they weren't ready to handle?

Don't really remember where they're from, just that they eventually lost some war with their countries god/desses and were forced to become wandering teachers. They were apparently maliciously sadistic despite no longer being allowed to drive their victims to suicide, and nobody liked meeting a Shinjitsu no oni.
Dragoon Galaxy chapter 9 . 12/15/2013
I never thought this kind of crossover could work but I'm happy to say I was wrong
Kimberly T chapter 9 . 8/17/2013
Just found this, and it's fascinating! I sure hope you continue it someday!
cryptologicalMystic chapter 9 . 7/17/2013
It's really too bad that this was abandoned... :( Following it just in case.
swartzvald chapter 9 . 6/15/2013
Ahh. Unfinished. I'm assumingyou plan to continue? Most of your other stories are complete. (And extremly good btw)
FranticHamster chapter 9 . 2/21/2013
a interesting crossover its surprising how well this works when the two sides are so different.
Ookami Youma chapter 9 . 12/18/2012
Awesome new chapter! I love your stories. Keep up the great work!
grandiose6 chapter 9 . 12/18/2012
oh azula... this is such a bad idea...
Zaralann chapter 9 . 12/17/2012
Nice!
Zaralann chapter 8 . 12/7/2012
Nice!
Mist of Rainbows chapter 8 . 10/16/2012
Huh... it's a pity that someone doesn't get the Senator now... Ah well... It's interesting to see that their abilities work in Eureka... I could see them running various blood tests and such looking for the cause of that... Ah well such is life. Interesting story so far.
raw666 chapter 8 . 10/12/2012