Reviews for Team: Assassinate the President!
FollieOfMadness chapter 2 . 10/19/2012
Hahaha, it looks we're all progressing through time. :) I to have yet another fanfic idea myself that I well and truly want to do. It's a spider-man fanfic, for the actually GOOD TV show known as Spectacular Spider-man, involving angsting, loving, symbiotes, and stuff that is yet to be disclosed! YAY! As Rhode would say.

As for the humour; I think you did relatively fine; I didn't exactly ball over laughing but I must certainly laughed.
Hm, you should let me know when you do that Naruto fanfic, I'd be intrigued to see what the amazing Stella Rose-chan plans on doing with it! XD

Tata. Looking forward to the next chapter.
SapphirePeanut45 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
This is so awesome! :D
FollieOfMadness chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
At first, when I went onto your profile, I had the distinct goal of PMing you, but ended up forgetting where the PM button was and well, I found this.
Second, I read the description, laughed my ass off, and then checked it out.
Third, I read it, and now am desperately waiting for the next part. Allow me the honour being the first follower of your legion, my leige.

Good chap, chap.
FallenKing47 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Soooo... Interesting...I think it really good :D But please write more longer next time and about Kanda I think he don't need one.
Hope you can update soon! (-)