Reviews for Trust Me
Amulet Misty chapter 23 . 7/1/2013
Rhyme sure does love her symbolism. I find it pretty cute how they can turn a board game into something more romantic. Fluffiness in this chapter was fluffy.

And the irony of how they have to use a game as a test...a reference to the Reaper's Game, I'm guessing.

I also really liked how Shiki was pretty much testing them both (I think?) and Eri came along to join in. Of course they would be looking out for Rhyme.
Rhyme13kh14Xion8 chapter 23 . 6/27/2013
sorry for not reviewing last time. I thought this chapter was realy funny! XD I mean I like Powerpuff Girls Z so it was really funny. I hope you get better soon and I wish you luck on the next chapter!
-_-
Amulet Misty chapter 22 . 5/30/2013
First of all - woohoo. We finally got to the Joshua and Neku conversation. Haha, Neku actually asked that? Tsk. Tsk. I seriously love my Neku-Joshua banter too much.

As for the rest or the chapter, it was sweet on Joshua's part but it was slightly weird. I mean, Joshua makes it seem like being diabetic is the end of the world owo Although him being worried about it like that does show he cares.

Yay for Rhyme being selfish (?). And of course for Neshiki :D (I have no idea where they kissed so I'll not guess).

Hope you're not too overwhelmed anymore by your HP feels. xD

-Dina
Strife The Dark 152 chapter 7 . 5/27/2013
(eyes go wide) YES! FINALLY! another person who get joshyme feels from Rumbelle! THANK YOU! you have made my day- er...night (it's like midnight... crap)
Amulet Misty chapter 21 . 5/6/2013
This /was/ cute and happy. I love how Rhyme thought that Joshua would bake cookies with her xD the thought of it makes me giggle. The length was pretty decent for this kind of chapter. I think my favourite thing about this is where you used Yoshiya instead of Joshua. Just shows that his feelings are sincere, that way.

Also: 'Joshua was inclined to think it was the ladder". Typo there for ladder xD

And yes Joshua...you can't do that in a park xD 'Get a room!' -in a swaggy voice: That's what she saiddd.-

I would ask when this happens but your timeline confuses me enough as it is, so never mind...

Lastly, I was reading your summary, and was thinking how 'unconnected' one-shots really can't apply to this collection anymore, since a lot of these can't have full impact without having read the others.

for the read!

-Dina

P.S. Shannaaaa. It's been ages, ya know? What's been up?
Rhyme13kh14Xion8 chapter 21 . 5/5/2013
Ah Dont say that! This was abit confusing, but I got the jist of it! Besides I thought it was cute.../*joshyme overdose; nose bleed...lying on blood puddle dying and thinking back to all the chapters read..."So cute...Over...dose"
Anyways...back to reality review...I dont mind that you're working on diffrent Joshyme stories and that the Neku chapter still isnt up and that everything is out of order because it makes me think that these are part of your other one shot fics that seem to be connected to each other and their flash backs. So...I wish you luck with the next chapter! -_-
Amulet Misty chapter 20 . 4/16/2013
He got Neku to be a reaper? owo I must not have been paying attention during the Joshyme-couple chapters because I did not know that. -shameface-

And oh dear, that's a terrible story Joshua has there :/ It's also one of the more interesting back stories in my opinion, with the whole Cat Noise/Dog Noise thing.

I do agree that I think it would be necessary to get his out in he open before he and Rhyme got together, because knowing his past is what'll allow her to build on his future.
Rhyme13kh14Xion8 chapter 20 . 4/15/2013
TT_TT It was the sadest thing I've read by far...I feel so sad...I'm crying...out of all the stories that ever tell about Joshua's time alive this is definantly the sadest and most interesting.
I hope that you get another chance to update soon. Thank for the new chapter.
PrincessVictory chapter 3 . 4/12/2013
I really enjoy the reference to 3D, and he really did do a lot of character development. :) Actually, I played 3D before playing TWEWY, so I'd only known him as the sweet genius he acts like in 3D, coincidentally. I didn't know he was a murderer or even the Composer at the time, and I just fell in love with his I still love Joshua of course, but now that I've actually played TWEWY, I can understand why some people don't like him. :P Anyways, looking forward to reading more of this!:)
PrincessVictory chapter 2 . 4/12/2013
Awww I'm really enjoying these!:D You're really descriptive, despite how short these are, but I love them and can't wait to see more!:) Joshua really is sweeter than we give him credit for. *sigh* Even if he did kill Neku twice. :P
Amulet Misty chapter 19 . 4/4/2013
Ahaha this was a cute chapter. Joshua being all innuendo-y like that. Poor Rhyme...but Joshua blushing made me actually smirk. (and here our my cousins looking at me like I'm weird.)

(Totally pretending I got the other references.) And hey! Joshua said 'Trust me'. Woooo.

Yay for the Joshyme x3
Rhyme13kh14Xion8 chapter 19 . 4/3/2013
Hey! Dont spoil the ANOTHER DAY story line for me! *pouts* Oh well...at least I have another reason to work to get a chance to play it right now.
I must say I'm quite impressed by this stories Rhyme. she's just so funny and cute.
I'm glad your Joshyme Love is coming back to you. I dont bother noting if there were any mistakes because even if there were I wouldn't mind. Its still an awsome chapter! -_- I hope your Joshyme love stays forever strong! D
Amulet Misty chapter 18 . 3/27/2013
Oh dear...so this is how Rhyme decided to leave. It really is heart-breaking how this all happened...ahh my Joshyme feels ;-; and I just love that bit where Beat offers to Beat Joshua up. It's really just like him. glad you updated this!

And Madoka...heard a lot about that anime but I can't bring myself to watching it...maybe one day...xD
Rhyme13kh14Xion8 chapter 18 . 3/26/2013
Gah! So sad! TT_TT
She left him! Nnnnnnnooooooo!
*sniff* *sniff* I-I'll be wait-ting for the next chapter!

H! And I've read the manga of the anime you were talking about. It is really sad. Especially since she dies or more like vanishes from existance.
Amulet Misty chapter 17 . 2/16/2013
Cheese is just oh so good for you, ya know. I do agree that this is probably the fluffiest thing you've written for this collection. I really like how Joshua suddenly admitted something that bothered him from his past. His chikdhood sounds seriously rough.

I especially like how he voiced his insecurities about why Rhyme us still with him after all this. Even though he did it while they were spying on Cherelle. (Speaking about her, I think my memory might be bad because I don't recall her being mentioned before owo).

Happy Late Valentines day!