Reviews for Have I Ever Listened To You?
nathan chapter 3 . 5/23
omg xD no smut but still amazing! the end was hilarious!
nathan chapter 2 . 5/23
this is my fav chapter so far. but I bet the epilogue will have even more smutty yumminess. u r so good!
nathan chapter 1 . 5/23
rereading this drooling... xD
so good!
Yuurei-no-Shoujo chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
New update! Yay!
For some reason, I'm feeling particularly thirsty right now...Is it just me?
Again, I thought the original was pretty awesome, but I like how smoothly you made this one flow. Like your newer stories, this version also shows how affectionately horny they are around each other, which is always a huge plus. (u )
May Beauti chapter 2 . 4/21/2015
Love the story but I think putting who's P.O.V. it's in helps the reader and doesn't confuse them. Great story though, very nice! ;)
Rissa chapter 3 . 2/15/2015
Oh my gosh this is too much kyaaaaaaaa 3 .
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
love it so far
Naniyani01 chapter 3 . 4/16/2014
In the first chapter you lowered my expectations by saying you've never written Yaoi before but then you wrote... This. And I was like ASDFGHJKLASDFGHJKLASDFGHJKL! Best smut I've ever read!
Yuurei-no-Shoujo chapter 5 . 1/6/2014
HOLY SHIZZNITS! Are you gonna write more Seitokaichou Ni Chuukoku fanfics?! HAI HAI HAI! DOZO?! PLEEEEEAASE?! T3T
Nemi-san chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
Actually good!

But at moment it gets kinda weird. Like :"Good thing I am flexible." doesn't fit or flow in the story. It kind interupts and makes the story seem weird and sugar coated.
KitsuneQueen chapter 4 . 11/24/2013
I don't think your revolution went well, lol but I'm on your side. I just found Hey! Class President today and I'm already in love. I love your work here and I shall spread it to all my friends to love as well.
Yuurei-no-Shoujo chapter 4 . 10/6/2013
I agree. This is my fav yaoi ever, and I'm writing my own fanfic. I still dunno if I wanna post it anywhere. But this was seriously sexy stuff. I love it!
Yuurei-no-Shoujo chapter 3 . 9/28/2013
MOAR STORIEZZZ!
cutehappytrash chapter 4 . 9/11/2013
T-too sexy *-* *dies of a nosebleed* girl boner xD this is really great!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »