Reviews for Have I Ever Listened To You?
Naniyani01 chapter 3 . 4/16
In the first chapter you lowered my expectations by saying you've never written Yaoi before but then you wrote... This. And I was like ASDFGHJKLASDFGHJKLASDFGHJKL! Best smut I've ever read!
xMissMonsterx chapter 5 . 1/6
HOLY SHIZZNITS! Are you gonna write more Seitokaichou Ni Chuukoku fanfics?! HAI HAI HAI! DOZO?! PLEEEEEAASE?! T3T
Nemi-san chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
Actually good!

But at moment it gets kinda weird. Like :"Good thing I am flexible." doesn't fit or flow in the story. It kind interupts and makes the story seem weird and sugar coated.
KitsuneQueen chapter 4 . 11/24/2013
I don't think your revolution went well, lol but I'm on your side. I just found Hey! Class President today and I'm already in love. I love your work here and I shall spread it to all my friends to love as well.
xMissMonsterx chapter 4 . 10/6/2013
I agree. This is my fav yaoi ever, and I'm writing my own fanfic. I still dunno if I wanna post it anywhere. But this was seriously sexy stuff. I love it!
xMissMonsterx chapter 3 . 9/28/2013
MOAR STORIEZZZ!
Chibinekovocaloid chapter 4 . 9/11/2013
T-too sexy *-* *dies of a nosebleed* girl boner xD this is really great!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
You have a good writing style please keep writing
Dannie-29 chapter 4 . 5/26/2013
*I must say I really like this. It had just the right amount of teasing to make the potential of the actual "act" be appreciated. Which, btw, was freakin amazing!
-Whoo that got me hot, but personally I don't like all that much swearing in sex scenes, even as mental thoughts. Just some bombs here and there.
*Very well thought out and no grammer\spelling problems! Yay!\w/
BabeBlkBear chapter 3 . 5/11/2013
*Fanning myself* That was amazingly hot! WRITE MORE!
BabeBlkBear chapter 2 . 5/11/2013
0.0 That made my stomach get butterflies it was pretty intense
BabeBlkBear chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
This was kinda awesome! I liked it
Guest chapter 3 . 4/25/2013
Don't worry...this was sooooo freakin' hot!
LECyr4 chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
write more with this pairing
there isn't enough fanfiction with them
Nessie-san chapter 4 . 4/17/2013