Reviews for Trembling World
Airhead259 chapter 7 . 5/30/2014
Another great chapter! I know it can get really annoying when parts of chapters are difficult to write, and proofreading them over and over again doesn't help because it becomes difficult to visualise the flow. But this chapter didn't feel awkward at all (to me, at least). All the scenes flowed into each other really well. I really love your descriptive writing style.

I particularly enjoyed seeing Nephenee's gradual acceptance of Lightning. I also liked Lightning and Hope's conversation, and their discussion about Serah. It was their first REAL conversation since their reunion, and although Hope was on edge the entire time because of Lightning's general hostility, I'm glad it went well.

Please keep up the great work!
H-thar chapter 6 . 4/12/2014
OH yay! The moment we've all been waiting for.

Naturally, she'd almost kill him on sight :P

At least it's all uphill from here. Sort of. Sounds like the world around them is going to get a lot worse before it gets better! Lord, the chicken merchant - funny, but sad. I think my favorite phrase of the chapter was Hope's feeling of the "balloon of relief... rising in his chest and expanding." Love the metaphor. And I can easily guess that the approaching party isn't going to react well to Lightning, which I very much look forward to reading next time.

If he tries to assist with her leg injury, my day (whatever day that is) will be made (and no, I'm not deluded enough to think she'll just allow it, but the ensuing fight would be just as entertaining).

Keep it up, however long you need _

- Hthar

Also, I am still plugging away at my chapter 19, promise! Thanks for the mention.
Airhead259 chapter 6 . 4/12/2014
It's good to hear that you're feeling better, and I'm glad to see an update on this fic! I actually stumbled upon it pretty late so I'd assumed that it wouldn't be updated. But I put it on my alert list anyway, and I suppose it was a good idea to do so!

I like how you've built up this world and the conflict between the human settlements. I'm also glad to see that Hope and Lightning have finally been reunited, and I look forward to seeing what comes next. Keep up the good work!
Zapper90 chapter 6 . 4/11/2014
Glad to see your back great chapter! I thoroughly enjoy LR the concept of it was great and i also thought that the game was saying Hope and Lightning together! great game so sad to see my fav final fantasy go it better than any of the others in my opinion anyway!
w- easy enough chapter 5 . 2/2/2014
I can't wait for the next chapter! I wonder what happened with Serah? I really want to see when Hope will meet Lightning, Hope will be so happy.
Zapper90 chapter 5 . 7/27/2013
cant wait for you to update again. its great seeing you update again your stories have very original story lines and i enjoy reading them. Cant wait till next time :)
Princess of Love and Hate chapter 5 . 5/21/2013
Hi there! I know its been a couple months since you last updated and I fully understand not wanting to write with Lightning Returns coming out, but I would really appreciate it if you continued with this story. You have one of the best writing styles I've ever seen and I love your characterization of Hope and Lightning and especially them together. Keep up the good work!
Jurie-chan chapter 5 . 4/7/2013
I really hope you'll continue this but it is truly your choice in the end, ne? I really love the way you write and the plots you've created (I've just finished reading throught Nascent Requiem and Revenant took me about two weeks XD) So, some story plots might accidently be shared with Lighting Returns. However, I'm sure your process will still be 100% different from what they'll come up with the same plot elements.

I'm putting this on alert in case you feel like continuing (I hope you do...yours have an active Hope! I wanna read how they reunite and Light's reaction to FF 13-2 grown up Hope!)
Luna chapter 5 . 3/4/2013
It's not easy to find high quality fanfiction out there, and I truly appreciate the time and effort you put into your writing. I've read your other stories as well and am impressed by the amount of thought you put into your plots and how true you stay to the characters. I'd love to see where you take this story, and hope you decide to finish this one. I'll be keeping my eye out for an update.
TheonLee chapter 5 . 2/28/2013
Hiya. Been enjoying this fic so far. And since I've only recently finished playing XIII-2, I'm still pretty much in the spirit of things. I would really like to see where this story would go. Oh, about the similarities in plot ideas .. I'd like to think that this fic would serve as an alternate storyline, you know. Keep going please.
penscritch chapter 5 . 2/9/2013
Pffft, who cares about what's in the Lightning Returns trailer? As far as I'm concerned, excellent fic is excellent fic. Any similarities will simply be coincidence unless stated otherwise. :D This fic is so promising, so please continue!
tooprettytodomath chapter 5 . 2/3/2013
your characterization is magnificent, your diction, imagery, everything is absolutely PERFECT. please consider continuing this fanfic, for if not, you may regret it... and have many sad, sad, hopurai readers that are simply dying for more. ;O;
MoonPrincess623 chapter 5 . 2/3/2013
I have to know what happens next! I love Hope! Please continue soon.
Spazztic Revenge chapter 5 . 2/1/2013
I'm really liking your story. It seems very well written and that you've put a lot of thought into the plot line and settings. I feel like your really getting close to the good part. I'm not so excited for Lightning Reurns due to the fact that it's going to be very different from all the final fantasy games and all of the main characters from the first are still not playable. But I really like where your going with this story so please continue! Even if their shorter chapters it would still be great. Don't give up :)
Reading4soul chapter 5 . 1/28/2013
I hope you'll find the motivation to continue this story. I don't think you ought to feel like you're ripping Square off. All we know so far about Lightning Returns hints a lot more at showing off new game mechanics than a solid plot or in-depth characterization. Whereas you are building solid, enjoyable characterization with this story. In short, I think that so long as *you* want to right this story the way you had planned, you should just go ahead. Everyone can see your story was here before the spin-off and if some readers can't respect the effort you've put into it, well, no one will force them to read this, right? ;)
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »