Reviews for George Weasley and the Computational Error
B00KW0RM101 chapter 23 . 2/8
AVPM LOL!
oh my god, the fucking references in this chapter. I'm so pleased to have caught them all.
Secre chapter 23 . 1/9
I’ve just read this beginning to end in more or less one sitting and I have to say really enjoyed every single second of it. I’d go back and review each chapter individually but I’m sat at work and might get caught out doing that.

This has to be one of the most convoluted, confusing and absolutely charmingly written stories I’ve read in a long while! I didn’t see any of the plot twists coming and usually I spot them from a mile off. I’m glad you didn’t delete any chapters in theend as regardless of what you thought I have seriously enjoyed reading each and every one of them. Old George is fleshed out and given far more of a background in how his own family will interact with him in those chapters you thought about deleting – they may not have high speed action scenes but that makes them no less valuable to the story or for that matter enjoyable to read.

I loved the way you finished it as well. The line was perfect and the setting beautiful.

Thank you for writing this and finishing it. I’d have been most disappointed if it was abandoned! My only question is: What happened to the Time Turners? Why did they all fail? Unless I missed something I know it has something to do with Remus going back but can’t figure out what!
Purpleread chapter 2 . 12/28/2014
Wow, what an interesting story concept, and funny too! Thanks!
X-elemental chapter 24 . 9/14/2014
This has been a great story, and I've enjoyed it very much...Still

"* The real story behind the Fat Lady and Godric Gryffindor. As a bonus goal, write it in Old English."

That's more of a demerit goal.
misherukuro chapter 23 . 7/27/2014
This was very original and entertaining with a lot of intricacy and twist very nice job thanks for the enjoyable time.
Tallman7 chapter 21 . 6/11/2014
Well shit.
Tallman7 chapter 4 . 6/10/2014
Oh shit!
Jonuts chapter 23 . 4/10/2014
Great story :)
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Dear pisoprano:

What do you mean, the Creator is bad with numbers? The Creator wrote a whole book about numbers - in fact, a book *called* Numbers.

Sincerely,
Qoheleth
JoojooBrother chapter 24 . 3/18/2014
Well you proceeded to break my heart in several ways. Thank you. (mild tears) This is possibly the best time travel fic I ever read.

I'll admit to highly enjoying that Doctor Who reference. :P Turbans are cool.
WhatUpMyPeeps chapter 23 . 2/18/2014
Wow...that was...just...wow. This is a brilliant story. I loved the thought and hard work you put onto this story. You even succeeded in getting me to yell and rant at my Kindle on multiple occasions. Not to mention you practically had me in tears at the last line...I can never get through that line in the book without nearly dissolving into tears, no matter where I am. (There was this one incident when I was in math class and my friend was just starting the chapter the battle of Hogwarts, and I skipped to the end of that chapter, read it, then almost started sobbing. Needless to say my friend thought I was crazy seeing as she had no idea what was about to happen.) All in all great job! Siriusly you don't know how much I love this story. You deserve a lot more reviews. If I could favorite a thousand times I would. Again brilliant story, and great job!
Peace,
Peeps
Kennilworthy Thisp chapter 24 . 1/12/2014
I really liked this story! I'm also teaching myself old english and if I ever got good enough to, you know, write fanfic I'll give your godric/fat lady prompt a go :D
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 24 . 1/4/2014
I wonder, what Tonks would have said had she known that George mostly uses Imperius on himself, and not others?
Aberforth... Are you going to follow Albus's footsteps in putting an innocent person to jail?
Yaw... Oliver is clever. Severus is brilliant.
Gregorovitch... Funny.
Painful.
And you call that a simple plan? Kill Dumbledore, kill Potter?
Suicidal. Not merely in body, but in mind, too.
At least, Harry has heard that Oliver's mind is deteriorating. Hasn't he?
Pain, pain. Pain of the dying swan. Of crimson blood flowing from throat torn, from throat exposed willingly by suicidal, lonely man who was too different from the universe around him.
Thank you, Severus Snape. For hoping when hope is lost.
Laughter. The reason to live when everything is lost, torn, destroyed. Laughter. The difference between robot, metal, computer - and human, life...
Good day, good night, and good luck. Thank you.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 12 . 1/4/2014
George Weasley travelling back in time... Hopefully, joining Voldemort?
Why does George oppose the idea of going together with his own body to the Battle of Hogwarts? He will be one more Weasley, most people will not even notice that he is future-George.
xyz "They call me 'the Trickster' for a reason..."
I enjoy reference to Loki.
Brilliant - working at the hospital. Though I would have thought that the more shady job opportunities are somehow related to the Dark Lord...
Healer Dorsi is fine interrogator, getting information from George like that.
xyz A quicker draw than me...
Funny.
xyz Legilimens, or Horcruxes...
Interesting quote. Dumbledore will go insane trying to figure you out.
Spontaneous Duplication... Evil laugh.
Third Fred... Thank you, Lee.
Try to live for him... Sadness.
Lee is clever.
Saintlike One will find a way for long-distance communication with them.
Severus Snape has good judgment. Unlike Minerva.
Fred is a fool.
It's not out of the Saintlike One's league.
Good day, good night and good luck.