Reviews for George Weasley and the Computational Error
yyyeah... :P
is he going to reveal his identity? and will he w8 longer than a year? if so, why?
well, as he seems so fond a exploiting, it was a war. but it was the second war, not the one that happened before.
:) rewind, reset, redo. what was no longer has to be. this new concept seems very, very interesting. but that's just my opinion.
TheDarkKunoichi chapter 25 . 5/3
Shoot that ending is so sad. My gosh, I just read through this straight and I can't believe I didn't read this when I found it earlier! It's so good and I think I'm still recounting every word I read because that's just amazing! Time travel really IS complicated and damn if I didn't admit that all your explanations on time travel gave me a huge headache. That last line of George is PERFECT and I nearly cried myself! I had hoped you would write about George's recovery but I guess you just don't have the time. I hope they realize George's heroism soon. He's more of a hero than Harry'll ever be. Thanks again for the wonderful story! I hope you get more reviews cause this deserves it!
AriaChan29 chapter 25 . 3/24
this fanfic is just so AMAZING! I can't believe you only have 66 reviews! This should have at least over a thousand or something saying this fic is awesome!
LoveTheSun chapter 25 . 2/5
I very much enjoyed reading your story! I stumbled upon it looking for a nonslash Fred & George Fanfiction. Those are very hard to find. So thank you for writing this wonderfully enjoyable piece of literature. I laughed out loud several times your portrayal of the Old George is quite believable.
NeonBlackRoseRevived chapter 17 . 8/18/2015
"Romulus and Remus were the twin brothers and main characters of Rome's foundation myth."
Is that where you got the idea for Remus's twin? I thought I was the only one who thought about comparing them together I'm glad I'm not the only one!
bayesianheishi chapter 5 . 7/23/2015
Well, this is fairly entertaining so far. I'm loving all the references to HPMOR and Oh God, Not Again! Makes for a very fun read. I'm guessing Majorca was also a reference to Oh God, Not Again? I can't think of any other fics that mention Majorca hahaha. Is it sad that I've recognized every single HPMOR reference/quote you've written so far? In any case, I'll keep reading this. Doesn't seem to be dense, which HPMOR could be at times, so hopefully I'll read the whole thing after work today. Nice job, I've enjoyed it so far.
B00KW0RM101 chapter 23 . 2/8/2015
AVPM LOL!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/11/2015
oh my god, the fucking references in this chapter. I'm so pleased to have caught them all.
Secre chapter 23 . 1/9/2015
I’ve just read this beginning to end in more or less one sitting and I have to say really enjoyed every single second of it. I’d go back and review each chapter individually but I’m sat at work and might get caught out doing that.

This has to be one of the most convoluted, confusing and absolutely charmingly written stories I’ve read in a long while! I didn’t see any of the plot twists coming and usually I spot them from a mile off. I’m glad you didn’t delete any chapters in theend as regardless of what you thought I have seriously enjoyed reading each and every one of them. Old George is fleshed out and given far more of a background in how his own family will interact with him in those chapters you thought about deleting – they may not have high speed action scenes but that makes them no less valuable to the story or for that matter enjoyable to read.

I loved the way you finished it as well. The line was perfect and the setting beautiful.

Thank you for writing this and finishing it. I’d have been most disappointed if it was abandoned! My only question is: What happened to the Time Turners? Why did they all fail? Unless I missed something I know it has something to do with Remus going back but can’t figure out what!
Purpleread chapter 2 . 12/28/2014
Wow, what an interesting story concept, and funny too! Thanks!
X-elemental chapter 24 . 9/14/2014
This has been a great story, and I've enjoyed it very much...Still

"* The real story behind the Fat Lady and Godric Gryffindor. As a bonus goal, write it in Old English."

That's more of a demerit goal.
misherukuro chapter 23 . 7/27/2014
This was very original and entertaining with a lot of intricacy and twist very nice job thanks for the enjoyable time.