Reviews for George Weasley and the Computational Error
FlightfootKeyseeker chapter 23 . 4/18
Wow, I feel bad for George. At least the twins are safe in this reality, though.
Cynder2013 chapter 8 . 1/2
And thus Clue: Weasley Wizard Wheezes Edition was born.

-Cynder2013
bipocni chapter 4 . 12/8/2016
Nice shoutout to HPMOR.
Georgie and Freddie Weasley chapter 4 . 10/5/2016
How dare you split up the Weasley twins. Other then that I love the story! So many plot twists that I didn't see coming! And I am only on chapter four!
Guest chapter 18 . 6/19/2016
yyyeah... :P
Guest chapter 7 . 6/19/2016
is he going to reveal his identity? and will he w8 longer than a year? if so, why?
Guest chapter 6 . 6/19/2016
well, as he seems so fond a exploiting, it was a war. but it was the second war, not the one that happened before.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
:) rewind, reset, redo. what was no longer has to be. this new concept seems very, very interesting. but that's just my opinion.
TheDarkKunoichi chapter 25 . 5/3/2016
Shoot that ending is so sad. My gosh, I just read through this straight and I can't believe I didn't read this when I found it earlier! It's so good and I think I'm still recounting every word I read because that's just amazing! Time travel really IS complicated and damn if I didn't admit that all your explanations on time travel gave me a huge headache. That last line of George is PERFECT and I nearly cried myself! I had hoped you would write about George's recovery but I guess you just don't have the time. I hope they realize George's heroism soon. He's more of a hero than Harry'll ever be. Thanks again for the wonderful story! I hope you get more reviews cause this deserves it!
AriaChan29 chapter 25 . 3/24/2016
this fanfic is just so AMAZING! I can't believe you only have 66 reviews! This should have at least over a thousand or something saying this fic is awesome!
LoveTheSun chapter 25 . 2/5/2016
I very much enjoyed reading your story! I stumbled upon it looking for a nonslash Fred & George Fanfiction. Those are very hard to find. So thank you for writing this wonderfully enjoyable piece of literature. I laughed out loud several times your portrayal of the Old George is quite believable.
NeonBlackRoseRevived chapter 17 . 8/18/2015
"Romulus and Remus were the twin brothers and main characters of Rome's foundation myth."
Is that where you got the idea for Remus's twin? I thought I was the only one who thought about comparing them together I'm glad I'm not the only one!
bayesianheishi chapter 5 . 7/23/2015
Well, this is fairly entertaining so far. I'm loving all the references to HPMOR and Oh God, Not Again! Makes for a very fun read. I'm guessing Majorca was also a reference to Oh God, Not Again? I can't think of any other fics that mention Majorca hahaha. Is it sad that I've recognized every single HPMOR reference/quote you've written so far? In any case, I'll keep reading this. Doesn't seem to be dense, which HPMOR could be at times, so hopefully I'll read the whole thing after work today. Nice job, I've enjoyed it so far.
HopelessHogwartian394 chapter 23 . 2/8/2015
AVPM LOL!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/11/2015
oh my god, the fucking references in this chapter. I'm so pleased to have caught them all.