Reviews for Broken
Great read. Thank you!
katvrah chapter 11 . 5/19/2015
Amazing story ! I wonder if it has another another sequel .
katvrah chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
I am so glad that there is this sequel . I loved the first part and I said so and you are right the use of second person makes the mood .
TriskeleWorld chapter 11 . 5/18/2015
I enjoy your writing. A lot. Thank you very much!
thewritersquint chapter 11 . 5/9/2015
ok it's 5 am and I've just spent the night reading this but shit it was worth it. I gotta say I'm a sucker for regina fics, this had emma povs too but fuuuck the way you ventured into regina's head it's just, congrats really it was amazing and the swan queen relationship and everything so beautiful!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Loved this fic so much, you captured that inner struggle so well and it was a nice change to have it on the second person, it gave a different dimention to it. Awesome!
Jude81 chapter 11 . 8/14/2014
I'm not usually a fan of second person narration. It can often become stilted and redundant. This is not the case with this story. The second person narrator truly gave it a unique voice. This was smooth and well done.
Rastegar chapter 11 . 8/13/2014
Beautifully written. Nice pacing, great character development, realistic portrayal. Thanks for the great read.
Sporkmetender chapter 11 . 6/28/2014
I love the way you give Regina space to grow, backslide, recover, and continue growing again. It's heartbreaking to see Cora's and Rumpelstiltskin's legacy in her thoughts and behavior, especially when she is planning to frame Emma as an addict, but it's that much more lovely to see her say "thanks" and use Emma's first name and visit Dr. Hopper.
Wissa38 chapter 11 . 11/10/2013
Wonderful! I just love the Regina you've created. Damaged and vulnerable and just wonderful. Sigh.

I'd love to see another story where the curse does break. I'd love to see a story where the curse breaks and Emma actually stands up for Regina. Stands by her. And so does Henry.

Anyway, thanks for sharing your writing. It was a great way to spend a lazy Sunday morning.
Wissa38 chapter 9 . 11/10/2013
I love this story. I really do.
Wissa38 chapter 7 . 11/10/2013
I love what you're doing with Regina. I like her.

And what's up with the arrest?
connyx chapter 11 . 9/1/2013
End, to bad... Thanks for sharing this! Liked it!

"If it's true that evil isn't born, it's made, then goodness needs to be made as well.", I agree
connyx chapter 10 . 9/1/2013
I think I just died... the end of this chapter -.-
connyx chapter 6 . 9/1/2013
Really liked those 'bruises thoughts', if you know what I mean.. that those feel wrong..
Very nice idea which fits perfectly.
Oh no, only 5 chapters to go :(