Reviews for Eat, Deduce, Love
becgate chapter 1 . 3/22
Hilarious! !Loved it!
StealMyShow chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
This story is so great!
I absolutely love the idea of Jiminy John because it sounds like something that Sherlock would have inside his brain. I also love how Sherlock kept track of John's favorite foods even though John never talked about it with Sherlock. This seems like such a Sherlock thing to do to apologize to John.
I love it! Such a great story! :D
GKJessenia chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
How about we hire you as the new director? I believe a document requiring you to abstain from soul-shredding is in order...
Team Sherlock and Watson chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Daww. I must say when Sherlock desperately tries to get on John's good side he is very sweet..in a strange sort of way. :D I guess it was lucky for Sherlock he didn't set the kitchen on fire trying to make that dinner for Watson.
TheEbonHawk chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
I don't know if this was the intended result, but when John said it was a kidnapping, I started crying and murmuring "he doesn't mean it like that".

aaaaaaaaaaand then I was speaking to Sherlock as if could actually hear me, asking in a disbelieving voice if he'd really said that second thing.

I wonder what my family thinks of me.

Gah. How. So funny and so heartrending at the same time. HOW.

I love Jiminy John! He's adorable and perfect.

Speaking of adorable, Sherlock is extremely greedy for affection. Yet he still underestimates how much John loves him.

This is like, one of my favorite fanfics of all time. Probably in my top ten Sherlock fics. It's beautiful.
Arowen13 chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Than the taste registered, only three seconds before the realization,
that no matter how similar cooking is to chemistry, Sherlock Holmes,
cannot cook. :P
Rat chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
I love this. Everything about it. Love. Awesome writing.
LadyDunla chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Dealing with the leftovers? No problem. Just stuff them in the fridge, next to the head (or whatever human body part it is that currently resides there. :)
Lovely piece of work, and I just love the idea of Jiminy John. Thank you!
Ballykissangel chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
I cannot describe how much I loved and enjoyed every minute of this. "Jiminy John" it is so true! And John knowing Sherlock was trying to apologize from the tea? Hilarious. Looking over the case of colored rocks at each other. That just made it into my favorites. Thanks for just making my evening. I would simply love to able to write light hearted story's like this. I'll shut up now.
ButterscotchCandybatch chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Hilarious! I love it! Jiminy John - I can just see that! Thanks for writing (takes me back to when I was first learning to cook!)
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Awwww! This is so sweet. I love it! That's awesome! :D :D :D Great story! :D :D :D
KittyQualtagh chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
One word: awwwwwww!

-ahem- I love Jiminy John! And I also love Sherlock's first attempt at everything together in one dish!
Living in a fantasy chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
This is a very sweet story. Love it
Lucy36 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Invite Mrs Hudson, for a change. Take a few doggy bags "at work" and foist them on Lestrade and Molly.
What's that ? You want a review, not an answer ? Oh, alright.

I love it when Sherlock's trying to cook. Or to apologize, but for real, not for an experiment. And Jimini John ? Awww...
HOS70 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I found this really enjoyable, from Sherlock's list of observations [even if he had to make notes :-)], to "'Dangerous' meant
'gointhereandlookwhatsgoingon rightnow' in John language", all the way to the horror of leftovers. Many thanks!