Reviews for Lyrics of Sorrow
ShugoYuuki123 chapter 13 . 11/17/2014
COOOL this story was AWESOME! :) And are you doing a sequel to this story or is this the end?
ArcherShirou chapter 13 . 8/12/2014
beautiful chapter
Alicia is cute
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 13 . 8/9/2014
wow...
amazing chapter as always (of course)

keep up the good work
Lunatic-Over'9000'Lord chapter 13 . 8/9/2014
Alicia meets Leon? ...Well... I sure didn't expect that one...

Death's being a jerk again... He seems to enjoy it, even...

So Alicia's going to wait... She might get to know more about what happens with time...

Also: Maybe you could have Alicia talk directly to her "sister" if the illusion sequence Fate was in near the end of A's still happens in your story, what do you think?

Let me try to guess: The short-haired brunette girl is Nanoha, right? If so, maybe you could've added the pigtails in the short description.

Glowing green eyes? Who could that be? This can't be good...
MangamanZX chapter 13 . 8/9/2014
Ok... This is cute... Now I want this to be a spin off :(
Lunatic-Over'9000'Lord chapter 12 . 7/16/2014
Chrono aimed all of the shots at specific weak spots?! He's good!

I knew something was off about Dracula. And now I see why.

I already told you about the Final Battle, but I'll put it here just so that the other readers know about it: The song "Take a Shot" is actually very fitting for the Final Battle against Chaos.

I did read on TV Tropes about Fate being adopted early so that she doesn't get arrested, but I didn't expect that she would be adopted by the Hakuba family.

Well looks like Hayate just got her birthday gift: Four killing machines who will become her new family!

Let me guess: The woman with the sword is Signum, am I right?

Who's that crazy beast? There's no way it could be Zafira since he's not a wild killing beast.

OH GOD! DEATH IS BACK! NOT AGAIN!

Btw, you forgot to put Nanoha and Fate swapping ribbons. Or Nanoha telling Fate how to become friends, for that matter. And pretty much everything that had to do with that scene... But I've seen worse.
Lunatic-Over'9000'Lord chapter 11 . 7/16/2014
Actually, Death is by no mean pathetic compared to Dracula: They were almost even in Portrait of Ruin since they were actually teaming up in the final battle. And do remember the HUGE BOOST OF POWER THAT DRACULA GOT FROM DEATH'S SOUL! It was such a huge boost I've yet to beat his final form!
Not to mention that Dracula lost to a little girl at least twice: The first one was Maria in Rondo of Blood and the second one was Carrie in Castlevania 64. But there's the fact that he now has the Jewel Seeds... We should keep in mind that, when Death had five of them, he was too strong for even Julius to handle even with the help of Soma, Alucard and Yoko. But I'm not sure how strong compared to Death's spider form Dracula will be with two Jewel Seeds (if I'm right, he only has two Jewel Seeds available to assist him in his following battle).

I hope things will get better for Sucubus. Or else...

Looks like Dracula expected to trap Chrono with these twin towers. It's a good thing Julius came to help him. I can see that they are getting along very well.

Just to know: The Dragon Chrono fought: Was it the one who was the first boss of Rondo of Blood.

Let me guess: The monster Julius fought was Frankenstein's Monster, am I right?

So... Were each of the two monsters a guardian on his own or is there still two others to go instead of one?

I don't speak Japanese: So could you translate to me what Dracula said at the end?

Hey! Isn't the name of the chapter a reference to Simon's Quest?
Lunatic-Over'9000'Lord chapter 10 . 7/16/2014
First, I have to say this to MangamanZX: Did Nanoha become friends with Quattro of the Numbers (who should've DIED, btw)? No, because she was irredeemably evil. And Death is even WORSE!

Well looks like Chrono's gonna fight through Castlevania. Will Death be there?

But it might not be enough. I mean: Dracula has EIGHT JEWEL SEEDS UNDER HIS CONTROL!
Lunatic-Over'9000'Lord chapter 9 . 7/15/2014
SHE TRIED TO WHIP NANOHA! THIS IS UNFORGIVABLE! SHE! MUST! DIE!

Well at least she went down in a more satisfying way since she ACTUALLY GOT KILLED!
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

But Fate REALLY needs a BIG HUG, now!

...OH GOD! DRACULA'S BACK! AND WITH EIGHT JEWEL SEEDS! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Lunatic-Over'9000'Lord chapter 8 . 7/15/2014
Well I do admit that we never knew why there was an injured TSAB agent in England.

Reversing time to heal wounds? Isn't that what Saint Germain used in his fight to heal himself?
And I guess Death felt the power of the watch and knew whose power it was because he already fought the time traveler, right?

The monsters he summoned must've been among the weaker ranks of demons since they were taken down easily by bullets and missiles.

Well looks like Fate just used something that would make the Million Needles look tame...

A music from Madoka? Well I didn't expect that!

So much power just from the magic left by the fight... Now what level of power would the Starlight Breaker have if it was used INSIDE of Dracula's Castle which is a magic construct FILLED with magic?

So... Did Alucard finish Death off or was it the injuries Death suffered from the Starlight Breaker that finished him off?

GOD DAMN IT, PRECIA! WHY CAN'T YOU LET YOUR "DAUGHTER" HAVE SOME PEACE?! THAT'S IT! YOU'RE GOING TO HELL! AND WHEN YOU SEE DRACULA IN HELL, YOU'LL TELL HIM THAT DEATH LOST TO A LITTLE GIRL... AGAIN!
Lunatic-Over'9000'Lord chapter 7 . 7/15/2014
Wow... When he's mad, Death sounds just like I do when I rant about a character I REALLY HATE! Only I don't such sophisticated words. But the "THEY WILL DIE..." part sounds just like something I would say about characters I truly hate.

I think you made a typo at the part where Alucard is talking to Soma about how Nanoha is being left out of this: I think it should be "untrained magic users" instead of "trained magic users" since the latter would mean that everyone other than Nanoha would remain behind, which is the exact opposite of what's going on.

Okay! So now Nanoha is feeling like she's being replaced?! She must be feeling like a total failure, the poor thing...

So Suzuka is a huge fangirl of Alucard? Oh my! How will it be when she'll meet him in person?

Okay so now Saint Germain is here?! Who's next?! Aeon?!
At least there's someone who believes in Nanoha. Wait! That last advice: Didn't he also said that to Hector in Curse of Darkness?!

I knew Nanoha would end up breaking some rules at some point!

Looks like St Germain left something for Nanoha. But what does it do? Does it stop time? Does it reverse it?

Well the "fight" against the Jewel Seeds sure was one sided for Soma, Julius and Alucard...

Oh god! Death's new form (if I read the description correctly) is UGLY!
Wait! Did he just stole one of his Master's famous line from Symphony of the Night?!
Lunatic-Over'9000'Lord chapter 6 . 7/14/2014
So now the two OC agents are both dead... Wow... Talk about a What Episode...

The more I read about Death and Nanoha fighting, the more I think Nanoha will need an upgrade FAST!

Suzuka's maids are robots? Is that from Triangle Heart, too?

Now even Soma is starting to get desperate? At this rate, the story will be as angsty as the very loose adaptation into manga of the 1st Movie in just a few more chapter!

Well looks like Alucard is getting involved, now! I wonder how Death will react to his return?
And for those who didn't know: Yes, Arikado is really Alucard.
Lunatic-Over'9000'Lord chapter 5 . 7/13/2014
Is Death trying to manipulate the feelings of Akinobu? That can't be good.

*after "hearing" the "CRACK" sound* Oh god! I know what does this sound belongs to: IT BELONGS TO PRECIA'S WHIP! We're at THAT PART! The part that EVERYONE HATES! The part where... The part where... The... Part... Where... *room starts to get colder and a voice starts to ring in my head, asking me how much I hate the mother of fate* THE PART WHERE I ADDED THE NAME OF PRECIA TESTAROSSA TO MY "TO KILL" LIST! ARRRRRRGH! THE DESCRIPTION IS EVEN MORE PAINFUL THAN WHAT IT LOOKED LIKE IN THE ANIME BECAUSE THERE WASN'T THAT MUCH BLOOD IN IT! I WANT HER DEAD! IF I HAD A JEWEL SEED, I'D WISH FOR PRECIA TO DIE! RAAAAAAAAARG! KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL! GROAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
...Did I just let my dark side take over? I think I felt like if I suddenly turned into a demon when I was roaring like a beast... I hope you don't hate me for doing that... But why do I feel like a scythe's going to chop my head off if I try to erase the above rant? And why is the room so cold, right now?

Anyway: I think Arf should've revealed to Death the coordinates of the Garden of Time. I mean, sure, he's probably gonna go after all three of the Jewel Seeds that are there, but at least it will end up with the demise of either one of the two main villains of this story. Which is a good thing, right?

Oh right: Sorry for lashing out at Precia like that... But she deserves all that hatred, right? And what Fate really needs is a big hug... and a friend... maybe a hug from a friend? Maybe Nanoha's friendly hug?
Lunatic-Over'9000'Lord chapter 4 . 7/3/2014
Well that skipped another part: Her friends weren't supposed to know about it until the end of A's, either.

Hold on! You mean that Nanoha and Arisa are aware of the fact that Suzuka is a vampire?!

And now another part was skipped AGAIN: Nanoha wasn't supposed to know that Yuuno was a human until Chrono told him that he can change back. But shouldn't Nanoha be a bit more shocked? I mean: The hot spring was only a day earlier and they took a bath with Yuuno at that moment.

Now Death has at least one Jewel Seed. That can't be good.

I have to admit that I'm a bit disappointed that Nanoha and the others only had the small and easy demons (and Nanoha didn't even had any trouble killing TWO of them) while the tough one didn't even get a fully shown fight.

We all know what's Precia response will be: Wiping Fate just for CONSIDERING making a truce!

So Soma's ranked S? You do know that Precia and Hayate are ranked SS, right?
And what do you think would be Dracula's rank? The same as Soma?

Say, have you ever considered adding BGMs to some parts of your story?
Lunatic-Over'9000'Lord chapter 3 . 7/2/2014
I read one manga that made a small reference to Triangle Hearts by giving Suzuka super strength (which is something that vampires usually have). But I have to admit that it's still not clear if the manga is truly canon or not (or at least that chapter of it).

Well seeing what Death can do, Nanoha might need to give Raising Heart a BIG upgrade FAST!

And that just skipped a lot of things: Nanoha's family didn't know about Nanoha being pretty much a Magical Girl until after the end of A's, in the anime. Now how long will it take for her friends to know?

Following orders? I can very well say that Nanoha isn't someone who would follow all orders: She pretty much went against many orders when she SAVED Fate when she was pretty much killing herself to get the Jewel Seeds that were in the sea!