Reviews for Lyrics of Sorrow
victor janus chapter 11 . 6/2
oh. all is forgiven for we have two dungeons at once and one huge boss fight incoming.
victor janus chapter 10 . 6/2
wow nice job communicating mina's despair in the phone scene. for a second there I thought she was going to go historical and find a window to jump out of.
A little surprised that tsab decided to ignore the problem of the forces of darkness instead of digging in deeper. While tsab tries not to interfere in others business they usually put that aside when world ending threats are around.
Chrono uses efficiency it was almost super effective, but then he took a floor boss to the knee.
I am conflicted I want a big old final fight with Dracula but know for a happy ending the heroes have to nip that in the bud... :(
victor janus chapter 9 . 6/2
Ok little disappointed with the final fight with precia. It felt too easy considering she is tied for strongest in the mgln universe, but credit where credit is due you took all her advantages away before you lolstompted her. But for somebody who by your ranking system for the comparison between Nanoha and Soma should have been his equal it was a pretty fast fight.
victor janus chapter 4 . 4/6
with those ranks... lets be glad precia is sick or she would be a major problem.
ShugoYuuki123 chapter 13 . 11/17/2014
COOOL this story was AWESOME! :) And are you doing a sequel to this story or is this the end?
ArcherShirou chapter 13 . 8/12/2014
beautiful chapter
Alicia is cute
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 13 . 8/9/2014
wow...
amazing chapter as always (of course)

keep up the good work
Lunatic-Over'9000'Lord chapter 13 . 8/9/2014
Alicia meets Leon? ...Well... I sure didn't expect that one...

Death's being a jerk again... He seems to enjoy it, even...

So Alicia's going to wait... She might get to know more about what happens with time...

Also: Maybe you could have Alicia talk directly to her "sister" if the illusion sequence Fate was in near the end of A's still happens in your story, what do you think?

Let me try to guess: The short-haired brunette girl is Nanoha, right? If so, maybe you could've added the pigtails in the short description.

Glowing green eyes? Who could that be? This can't be good...
MangamanZX chapter 13 . 8/9/2014
Ok... This is cute... Now I want this to be a spin off :(
Lunatic-Over'9000'Lord chapter 12 . 7/16/2014
Chrono aimed all of the shots at specific weak spots?! He's good!

I knew something was off about Dracula. And now I see why.

I already told you about the Final Battle, but I'll put it here just so that the other readers know about it: The song "Take a Shot" is actually very fitting for the Final Battle against Chaos.

I did read on TV Tropes about Fate being adopted early so that she doesn't get arrested, but I didn't expect that she would be adopted by the Hakuba family.

Well looks like Hayate just got her birthday gift: Four killing machines who will become her new family!

Let me guess: The woman with the sword is Signum, am I right?

Who's that crazy beast? There's no way it could be Zafira since he's not a wild killing beast.

OH GOD! DEATH IS BACK! NOT AGAIN!

Btw, you forgot to put Nanoha and Fate swapping ribbons. Or Nanoha telling Fate how to become friends, for that matter. And pretty much everything that had to do with that scene... But I've seen worse.
Lunatic-Over'9000'Lord chapter 11 . 7/16/2014
Actually, Death is by no mean pathetic compared to Dracula: They were almost even in Portrait of Ruin since they were actually teaming up in the final battle. And do remember the HUGE BOOST OF POWER THAT DRACULA GOT FROM DEATH'S SOUL! It was such a huge boost I've yet to beat his final form!
Not to mention that Dracula lost to a little girl at least twice: The first one was Maria in Rondo of Blood and the second one was Carrie in Castlevania 64. But there's the fact that he now has the Jewel Seeds... We should keep in mind that, when Death had five of them, he was too strong for even Julius to handle even with the help of Soma, Alucard and Yoko. But I'm not sure how strong compared to Death's spider form Dracula will be with two Jewel Seeds (if I'm right, he only has two Jewel Seeds available to assist him in his following battle).

I hope things will get better for Sucubus. Or else...

Looks like Dracula expected to trap Chrono with these twin towers. It's a good thing Julius came to help him. I can see that they are getting along very well.

Just to know: The Dragon Chrono fought: Was it the one who was the first boss of Rondo of Blood.

Let me guess: The monster Julius fought was Frankenstein's Monster, am I right?

So... Were each of the two monsters a guardian on his own or is there still two others to go instead of one?

I don't speak Japanese: So could you translate to me what Dracula said at the end?

Hey! Isn't the name of the chapter a reference to Simon's Quest?
Lunatic-Over'9000'Lord chapter 10 . 7/16/2014
First, I have to say this to MangamanZX: Did Nanoha become friends with Quattro of the Numbers (who should've DIED, btw)? No, because she was irredeemably evil. And Death is even WORSE!

Well looks like Chrono's gonna fight through Castlevania. Will Death be there?

But it might not be enough. I mean: Dracula has EIGHT JEWEL SEEDS UNDER HIS CONTROL!
Lunatic-Over'9000'Lord chapter 9 . 7/15/2014
SHE TRIED TO WHIP NANOHA! THIS IS UNFORGIVABLE! SHE! MUST! DIE!

Well at least she went down in a more satisfying way since she ACTUALLY GOT KILLED!
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

But Fate REALLY needs a BIG HUG, now!

...OH GOD! DRACULA'S BACK! AND WITH EIGHT JEWEL SEEDS! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Lunatic-Over'9000'Lord chapter 8 . 7/15/2014
Well I do admit that we never knew why there was an injured TSAB agent in England.

Reversing time to heal wounds? Isn't that what Saint Germain used in his fight to heal himself?
And I guess Death felt the power of the watch and knew whose power it was because he already fought the time traveler, right?

The monsters he summoned must've been among the weaker ranks of demons since they were taken down easily by bullets and missiles.

Well looks like Fate just used something that would make the Million Needles look tame...

A music from Madoka? Well I didn't expect that!

So much power just from the magic left by the fight... Now what level of power would the Starlight Breaker have if it was used INSIDE of Dracula's Castle which is a magic construct FILLED with magic?

So... Did Alucard finish Death off or was it the injuries Death suffered from the Starlight Breaker that finished him off?

GOD DAMN IT, PRECIA! WHY CAN'T YOU LET YOUR "DAUGHTER" HAVE SOME PEACE?! THAT'S IT! YOU'RE GOING TO HELL! AND WHEN YOU SEE DRACULA IN HELL, YOU'LL TELL HIM THAT DEATH LOST TO A LITTLE GIRL... AGAIN!
Lunatic-Over'9000'Lord chapter 7 . 7/15/2014
Wow... When he's mad, Death sounds just like I do when I rant about a character I REALLY HATE! Only I don't such sophisticated words. But the "THEY WILL DIE..." part sounds just like something I would say about characters I truly hate.

I think you made a typo at the part where Alucard is talking to Soma about how Nanoha is being left out of this: I think it should be "untrained magic users" instead of "trained magic users" since the latter would mean that everyone other than Nanoha would remain behind, which is the exact opposite of what's going on.

Okay! So now Nanoha is feeling like she's being replaced?! She must be feeling like a total failure, the poor thing...

So Suzuka is a huge fangirl of Alucard? Oh my! How will it be when she'll meet him in person?

Okay so now Saint Germain is here?! Who's next?! Aeon?!
At least there's someone who believes in Nanoha. Wait! That last advice: Didn't he also said that to Hector in Curse of Darkness?!

I knew Nanoha would end up breaking some rules at some point!

Looks like St Germain left something for Nanoha. But what does it do? Does it stop time? Does it reverse it?

Well the "fight" against the Jewel Seeds sure was one sided for Soma, Julius and Alucard...

Oh god! Death's new form (if I read the description correctly) is UGLY!
Wait! Did he just stole one of his Master's famous line from Symphony of the Night?!