Reviews for Just Friends
WyattTheMolehog chapter 18 . 1/20
Ok, its official, this is my most FAV fanfic ever, love this, and i panicked when lori died for a bit, great story
WyattTheMolehog chapter 4 . 1/19
again, really great book
WyattTheMolehog chapter 3 . 1/19
I really like it, good job, 3rd greatest fanfic I have ever read, maybe it will become 1st :)
WyattTheMolehog chapter 1 . 1/19
Awsome, I just found it, I think it is really amazing.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/3/2013
why! I am even starting to sob.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/3/2013
there should be at least 1 baby mammoth I mean what could go wrong right.
CookBoss88 chapter 18 . 4/18/2013
i absolutely love it!, you saved the 'piece de' resistance' for the last chapter i just loved that!
AgentWashingtubb chapter 18 . 3/21/2013
Ya know this may be the best fanfic I've read. beautifully written and chapter 16 just made me cry.
Amazing job and keep up the good work. :)
Lorithemolehog123 chapter 17 . 1/29/2013
lol I'm reading my own fanfic. is that sad?
CyanJames2819 chapter 18 . 1/26/2013
Very nice. I read the whole story and you did a good job at it. Keep on makin' n'um. :)
MusicRocks807 chapter 18 . 1/11/2013
Okay, first of all, I'm sorry that I'm far too lazy to review every chapter of an 18-chapter story, and second of all, I LOVE THIS! Lori is amazing! Seriously, she's up there on my list of favourite OC's with Emma, Yasmin, Anna and Chase from ice age watermelon and Jade from aqualina111 :)

Now I gotta go read the sequel! :D BTW, Dawn and Dark sound adorable! And loved the chapter with the hunters and the "Where's the Baby?" reference :)
bellachristina1812 chapter 18 . 10/16/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Finished? This can't be the end! But nice story anyway :) Totally luv 3 it ;) Are you going to post another story about, well, anything? Good job BTW!
Bella
Teevee chapter 18 . 10/10/2012
This story is FANTASTIC! This has been one of my favorites since I found it a while ago and it's just great! I can't wait to see more updates and stories! Keep up the good work!
IceAgingTitan chapter 18 . 10/8/2012
I've been really hooked on reading this story in fact I've read it twice already. Louis is a character we knew very little about in the 4th movie but you've managed to flesh him out while still retaining his interesting personality plus I like Louis because he slightly reminds me of Blu from Rio. I hope you decide to make another story because this one is excellent and the only thing I would have liked more of was to involve Sid some more and his personality needs work but all and all I love this story, Thumbs up to you Lorithemolehog123 Oh P.S that 'Who's your girlfriend Louis?" joke was hilarious especially at the end P.P.S Please if you can make another I'd love to read it
B4ever13 chapter 17 . 10/8/2012
Oh you sicko! Omg you suck but I can't thank you enough!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »