Reviews for The Unsung ACES
LaniusLegioXIII chapter 6 . 7/7
•Interesting fic. You let Ford live hahaha; few fics do.
Overall it’s a good fic; the only points where I could give some advice would be that the English could have an improvement; it’s not terrible but it could definitely be improved.
Granted a few mistakes are acceptable considering it isn’t your mother tongue.

The descriptions are good; very well informed in regards to the weapons available and used by the fighters.
However, when you’re too specific the reading can get a little overwhelming and difficult to follow; even more so for the readers that are not familiar with many of the concepts and names.
Though I personally liked the level of detail and investigation required to write such details; it’s interesting.

The dialogs between characters are good; though it sounds almost like I’m playing the game once more.
You could add more of a personal touch to the dialogs to make them more immersive for the readers.
You do make some changes from cannon which is good to make the story more interesting. But you could add more spice to the character banter.
Then again I’m only on chapter 6 hahaha, maybe you’ve changed things on the next chapters; I’ll keep reading.

You also made a few references to the real world.
I understand that some references are needed to explain stuff, but when used mid lecture they break immersion.
You could add those references at the end of the chapter if you want them in.

Other than that, it’s a pretty solid work, and I’ll keep my eye on it for future updates.
pir84lyf chapter 18 . 8/12/2014
I honestly thought that Chopper was going to live. I didn't want to read that chapter when I saw the title. You Chopper a death fitting of him. I salute you. TO CHOPPER!
AurelianAce chapter 17 . 7/18/2014
This fanfic is great for now. I'm eager to read the next chapters
pir84lyf chapter 16 . 2/6/2014
Good twist on the mission ending. Classic bartlett and I cant help but wonder what perualt's role will be during the betrayal
Doran Maya chapter 6 . 10/19/2013
The Terminator reference was great.
Doran Maya chapter 5 . 3/29/2013
So far so good. Although this almost mirrors the canon story, it's a good read. I like how you had Blaze chase and shoot down a missile before it could do any damage to the Kestrel.
pir84lyf chapter 11 . 2/18/2013
perrault being reasonable and not an ass. hmmm... i work with that.
Trainalf chapter 4 . 8/30/2012
While the accuracy on the arments if refreshing, the script format is a major turn off :/. Perhaps you could switch it to a better format?