Reviews for I'm Just Saiyan!
InuLamar chapter 29 . 7/31
Epic chapter keep it up. Okra should meet and fall in love with goku. Okra should see goku as a super saiyan 3
Grubi chapter 29 . 7/25
Thought ch17 was hilarious! Can't wait to see how radix reacts when he finds out about his future, and could nappa maybe not know of any of this entire story for a laugh? Like at the end of the story he's just reading or watching news and be like "what in the planetary fuck happened? " speaking of ending you mentioned goku visiting his parents in his time? What about tarble? Exactly how many more chapters? And when's the next? Thanks!
Bad Mr. 7 chapter 29 . 7/17
Man this is a fun read, keep up the good work.
Enigma infinite chapter 29 . 6/16
Read the story with a grain of salt and was surprised that it was so good! You had a solid grasp on the basics and I am curious as to how you intend on reforming the Saiyan race.

TQ
saiyan fan chapter 29 . 5/3
This trick is called Ki Suppression, your Majesty. Very helpful when executing a stealth operation or deceiving those
who rely on Scouters.
tarrangar chapter 26 . 5/2
Why would she even be able to surpass either of those two with Broly's blood, this is post Buu saga Vegeta and Goku, Vegeta is strong SSJ2, which is enough to take on Broly 1v1, after he has grown up with his power constantly increasing, and had a zenkai from loosing to Goku the first time, and Goku can go SSJ3 although only for a short time.
tarrangar chapter 20 . 5/2
Vegeta and Goku should be more like 5000 times stronger than the stronger Saiyans on the planet I think, after all Frieza alone at full power comes up to at least 10s of millions in power level, and SSJ1 alone exceeds that, with SSJ2 they should be in the hundred of millions.
Reign Of Sorrow chapter 29 . 4/29
:P
King Harpo chapter 29 . 4/26
Argh! I need more.
F-ckthesystem125 chapter 29 . 4/23
Nice. Keep up the good work.
saiyan fan chapter 29 . 4/22
Of course. When VEGETA saves some poor sucker's hide, karma decides to irritate him. Which reminds me,
when will Raditz meet his brother from the future?
Smithback chapter 29 . 4/21
good, good... gooooood
Ninuhuju chapter 29 . 4/21
Can't wait for Raditz's reaction to Goku.
saiyan fan chapter 28 . 4/18
This is getting all sorts of wild. Hopefully Goku and Vegeta can create a timeline where the Saiyans become heroes instead of
conquerors.
Smithback chapter 28 . 4/13
excellent chapter, and yeah I did not thought on Raditz, .. but is an awesome character to deal with in this situatio... what is he going to do with Goku,... and goku .. what is he going to do with him...?
awesome