Reviews for I'm Just Saiyan!
Lexa chapter 29 . 7/25
Plssssseeee continue
daviduchiha9 chapter 16 . 7/5
This Vegeta is a spinless coward who licks the boots of his whore of a mother.
Are they idiots ?
Teaching a murder race to become Super Saiyajins ?
ImKoala chapter 29 . 5/1
I love this story! I read it every chance I get. Please finish the next chapter soon! Lol keep up the AWESOME work!
Hektols chapter 7 . 4/16
Laughed a lot with Vegeta's mother part.

Seriously, Bulma is not there with them, what makes them think that some saiyan scientists can build them a time machine? They should go to Namek and ask them to use the Dragon Balls.
Hektols chapter 6 . 4/16
Goku didn't have a brief stay in the Other World, he was dead for years, in peace time, he never saw his parents because he didn't bother.

Loved the part where he meets Gine.
Hektols chapter 5 . 4/16
That was quick.
Hektols chapter 4 . 4/16
Bardock didn't have his scouter when he faced Frieza.
Hektols chapter 3 . 4/16
Good one.
Hektols chapter 2 . 4/16
Why don't they think about the Dragon Balls?
Hektols chapter 1 . 4/16
Sounds interesting.
Two Evil Carrots chapter 1 . 1/20
I have no idea why, but every time I read Vegeta calling Goku a retard, I start laughing and can't stop.
Democracy Prime chapter 12 . 12/21/2015
Ughhhhh She doesn't know that there is another level of super Saiyen! Hah!
GeubbelNI chapter 29 . 10/11/2015
When they go back to their lives? if they even do it... is what they did her gonna affect their time?
InuLamar chapter 29 . 7/31/2015
Epic chapter keep it up. Okra should meet and fall in love with goku. Okra should see goku as a super saiyan 3
Grubi chapter 29 . 7/25/2015
Thought ch17 was hilarious! Can't wait to see how radix reacts when he finds out about his future, and could nappa maybe not know of any of this entire story for a laugh? Like at the end of the story he's just reading or watching news and be like "what in the planetary fuck happened? " speaking of ending you mentioned goku visiting his parents in his time? What about tarble? Exactly how many more chapters? And when's the next? Thanks!