Reviews for Darkness Still Remains Part I
Puppylils chapter 21 . 11/4
I kinda saw it coming mainly as most of your other fanfics have Padme coming back to life-but seriously who hasn't dreamt of that?!
JumpingToaster chapter 24 . 9/5
This fic is one of the few that causes my mind to say 'Yep, it is a fanfic' from time to time. And that is a GOOD thing. Refreshing.
JumpingToaster chapter 14 . 9/5
I guess not being a cripple in a walking hospital bed version of a power armor can make a difference.
syndorias cinders chapter 1 . 8/7
thomassmith69 chapter 65 . 4/30
Another one of your stories I've read. I'm probably going to end up reading them all if they are as good as this one and the last one I read. :)
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 36 . 7/11/2014
Ooh, and the plot thickens...
TheFoolishDreamer chapter 33 . 6/14/2014
Dude... My heart aches so much. The feels man.
TheFoolishDreamer chapter 21 . 6/14/2014
Holy shiz! Shes back!
TheFoolishDreamer chapter 12 . 6/14/2014
Before. I continue reading, i just wanna say that 12 chaps into this any i have fallen in love.
Astravega chapter 43 . 6/11/2014
No need for any of the three tho im curious how he survived being stabed with a lightsaber in his sleep
gosh chapter 8 . 3/23/2014
Trully awesome!
chris chapter 2 . 12/29/2013
vader cant use force lightning in starwars
Badass Bill chapter 10 . 9/9/2013
Were you trying to make Starkiller sound like John the Baptist
John 1:27 “He it is, who coming after me is preferred before me, whose shoe’s latchet I am not worthy to unloose.”
"I am merely the opening act of things to come. There is one who is far greater than me who will be the true enemy of the Empire. I am merely the beginning and I am not near as significant as the one that will soon make his appearance."
Guest chapter 23 . 9/1/2013
23StellaOrgana chapter 14 . 9/1/2013
NO! THIS CAN'T BE! At least Paplatine was killed though. At least Obi-Wan has reunited with his wife Lucinda via Force Ghost