Reviews for To Loathe
I never knew Bree wanted to be a flying squrel, well thats another thing to add to my long list of things me and Bree have incommon!
Bree X chase chapter 20 . 4/14
I love it it should've been chase and Bree together and not bree and Ethan because of Brase Awwww Awwww lol XoXo hugs and kisses
LoveBrase101 chapter 20 . 3/9
Omg that was perfect. Confusing at first but perfect. And super cute. I loved it. The ending was flawless. Thanx so much for the story.
Love, LoveBrase101
I love it
ANITA chapter 5 . 1/6
IT WAS THE BEST BRASE STORY EVER.
Hannah1412 chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Cute
Sunwolfee chapter 20 . 7/12/2014
Friends. :) Yup, sure. You're friends. I LOVED IT! "You're not the pizza man." :D My favorite part in this thing. XD Did I mention I loved it? Probably did. _-_
Sunwolfee chapter 12 . 7/7/2014
I love Marcie! She's so... what's the word to describe her?... Spontaneous? I probably spelled that wrong but oh well. :3 Who cares really? Apparently some people do care. XD Love your story teatart! This is the first story I read of yours, and I'm definitely reading more.
Sunwolfee chapter 11 . 7/7/2014
:D Love it! You're really good!
Sunwolfee chapter 3 . 7/6/2014
OOOOO! I saw that coming but I didn't see it coming! You know, because I read the summary but... yeah. You know, I think? I don't know if you know or not because I'm not you and your not me. I'm probably going on and on again. Yup, I am. But... I'll end this with ONE WORD! Not two! Or more... Amazing! You are an amazing author! Darn it! I said more than needed again. Oh well. ;)
Guest chapter 20 . 6/6/2014
make more brasee
Chaos chapter 20 . 3/19/2014
This is truly the best story I have ever read. Please for me write more or text me please, (219) 654-1223
Guest chapter 20 . 3/15/2014
MAKE MORE WITH THEM DATING BRAASE FFOREVER!
Ally chapter 20 . 2/26/2014
Are they just friends or more than friends?
F. Cut chapter 20 . 12/30/2013