Reviews for The Price of Success
MyAibou chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I really love this. The emotion is very real, and I love the trinebond and how you express it. You really did make me care about a villain, and that's not easy to do.
DemonSurfer chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I almost feel like begging you for a small sequel, but that would undermine the feeling of helplessness in this, wouldn't it? Ah, oh well, I'll just imagine our Seekers finally getting some revenge.

A tragic little one-shot.
Foxbear chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Disturbing in the most delightful way.
An interesting perspective on what makes the higher levels of the Decepticons tick.
Keep up the good work.
Harry2 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
I think that sooner or later, Megatron is going to have to deal with all that he has dished out to his troops. The day will come when he will have a uprising on his hands, and his three main Air Marshalls will be right up front in the revolt!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Complete? Awwww. Bummer. This story is actualy just screaming for a follow up. So

Please please please please please follow this story up with a sequel or continue it. Please please please please please? Pretty please with sugar on top? Please?
SingingFlames chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Wow, what an intense (in a good way!) fic. I could see this happening; see Megatron doing that and see the trine reacting like this. I like how you describe the trine bond, which is something I haven't really touched on in my fics (I have a more serious, back story fic planned for them, and I planned to describe it in that).

The scariest aspect of this is Megatron's insistance that they don't object to the punishment. How cruel. But it is Megs, and he's not known for being the nicest mech around. But ... damn.

You have great descriptions. It really pulls us into the story, and into TC's POV. It's extremely engaging. And freaky. Let's not forget freaky. Damn you, Megatron. *shudder*

Great fic!