Reviews for Don't Go Green
Nomadic Defender chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Wow this is a greatly written tamaki. Not many people can characterize him so well. They can't find that balance betweenairheaded prince and caring friend. Well done
Danni Kuran chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
This was lovely. You really captured the characters well and the descriptions were excellent. You're a great writer :)
Kaist chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Oh my goodness, this is ADORABLE. I'm sorry I don't have much to say about it, I'm just gushing over how cute it is. You really captured Tamaki's personality, and everyone else's too! Ahaha... this is great, really great, especially how Tama really does admire how great a person Haruhi is. I feel as though that aspect of their relationship isn't always noticed.
claraowl chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
I loved this so much. XD
Animejunkies'meow chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
This was an amazingly awesome story. I loved it!
SpaceCaseWriter chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
You know what they say: da Nile ain't just a river! Hehe... This is a very well-done little one-shot; I think you captured Tamaki's character (and the others as well) quite well in this. I enjoyed reading it.
TheMonsterGirl chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
This was so stellar-ness :) Love your style, keep up the good work :D
Naoko Matatabi chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
I loved the last sentence. It's just like Tamaki to realize son thing very obviousness at the end. Great story.
Fangirlanonymous chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
"Wow, maybe I AM jealous." Yah think, Tamaki? XD

This story is PRICELESS! You captured every character perfectly, and Tamaki constantly asserting that he was NOT jealous (he just wants to beat the crap out of all the "unworthy" men who dare to even LOOK at his precious Haruhi) sums up his feelings for her completely!

Some descriptions of the scenes taking place were a little dense (or, at least dense enough that I'd skim through it) other than that, you did a fantastic job with this work.
Vivien G chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
OMG I SAW THIS ONE DA! Hehe such a beautiful story no matter what website it was :3 hehe one of the cutest little pairings I ever shipped XX333 awesome job as usual love your work! :D you seriously have a true talent! O
Minya-Mari chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
I really liked this, you're a very good writer.
jaclynkaileigh chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
This was awesome! I think it is meant to be a one shot but I liked it so much that I wish you would continue it! Well worded and Tamaki was really in character...good job!
SmileandMoveOn chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I LOVE THIS! xD Is there going to be another chapter? Cuz there should!
GingerHaruhi chapter 1 . 9/1/2012