Reviews for When the Sky Comes Home
CrystaliesAmegria chapter 2 . 4/30/2020
I can totally relate myself from the 'blue car' and the 'journal'...
It's kind of heartwarming and at the same time it hurts my heart while reading them ;-;
I love your stories and I really appreciated how you make them coming from the heart 3
Ie-maru chapter 2 . 9/9/2017
This is great! I especially like the Reborn sections. You portray him very well!
YokaiAngel chapter 2 . 4/5/2017
Wow!~~~
SakuraLuck chapter 2 . 6/5/2016
I always cry whenever I read your stories
(They always make me rethink about actually continuing and post my stories because mine can never compare to yours)
*noticemesenpai
Nella Moonblood Royalle chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
*applause* beautiful :') *crying tears of joy*
EndlessChains chapter 2 . 7/22/2015
A well done story. THis was absolutely wonderful to read. A lot of emotions put into each entry as Tsuna explains the details of each word or topic that come by. Hangs in point of view was well done when needed to get a better understanding of the situation presented. The story was endearing to read and at times were sad or happy or both. It was amazing to be able to switch many emotions quickly and it was just enjoyable to read. I hope to see the next chapter when you can. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
FujoHana chapter 2 . 12/19/2014
OMG! This fanfic is so beautiful and touching! I love everything about it.I liked the paragraph about video games the most. It's so awesome!
BakaNeko96 chapter 2 . 1/31/2014
OOOOOHHHH, this was soooo good! I really can't wait to see more!
sparkling apples chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Brilliant read. :) I enjoyed the indigo bit the most.
Faliara chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
Isn't it singleplayer? :P

But this is very, very touching *sniffle* So, so touching...
Shadows of Starlight chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
This isn't the sort of story I'm accustomed to reading for KHR, however, I -am- really enjoying how you're approaching things within it, and it has assuredly made me smile more than once at how you present things. Thank you very much for sharing thus far.

-SoS
MilkCoffee chapter 2 . 6/7/2013
It's both beautiful and sad D;
wolfsrainrules chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
That was awesome.
Crazed King chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
Kawaii! Cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Ugh I love this!
And I love Revival of a Death and A Switch in Time Saves Seven! Can you please please update soon? Especially switch in time? I'm just dying to know what happen next! Pleassssseeee update!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »