Reviews for Sweet Talk Don't Win Me Over
densidoodle chapter 1 . 1/18
Just read this and I loved it! More soon please from you!
Regis chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Glad to see Tony happy.
Sam chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Doesn't matter how long it is...it's great

So...are you gonna write a sequel? :)
Esquirella chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
After reading this twice, I have to say, I'm still curious as to why Gibbs is such an asshole so suddenly! Are you planning a sequel?
finlaure chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE more more more! this is a Terrific story! and I would Really Love to read more in this AU,,, and not just to find what bee got up Gibbs' 'bonnet'. I want to read more of the HOTTNESS that is Steve and Tony! You have written them So very well! A story about the team's vacation time would be Wonderful!
Niwaki chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
definitely interested in that sequel
engedi6k chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
A sequel would be good, especially if it gives some idea of what Gibbs' problem is.
Sam chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Definitely interested in a sequel :) :) :) Hope to read more soon! There really aren't enough Steve/Tony stories...
MelodyPotterSnape chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
I loved this fic and pray that you make a sequel. I was so waiting for Tony to lose with Gibbs. lol.
simys chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
a sequel to tie up loose ends would be interesting
RD chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
AWESOME! Not a big slash fan, but really, Tony/Steve? Good as anything as a pair ) I loved your characterisations of them. Totally enjoyable read, and now I'm dying for more, so I really hope you do another one (feel free to do a super long follow up...and another after that). The friendships, writing style, everything was great )

More, please?

RD
briarprincess chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Loved the story and I definitly want a sequel, I want to see what Gibbs is up to and exactly what 5-0 will do to him because I doubt it will be pleasent. Great story.
VelvetKyra chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I really liked this, Steve & Tony is an AWESOME couple! And I would absolutely love to find out what Gibbs' problem was.
Megth chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Oh yes, definitely a sequel please, with lots of Tony and Steve goodness! This was such a good story, loved it!
baWDolf chapter 1 . 9/3/2012