Reviews for Sweet Talk Don't Win Me Over
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 1 . 8/19
Great read
I really enjoyed it
Very sweet nd sexy
I would like to see what happened to Gibbs.
Kudos
Blade
AlexiCyn chapter 1 . 7/11
So very happy this was recced. It was EXCELLENT. Not sure what bug crawled up Gibbs' ass and died, but I hope someone can find it, and give it a proper burial.
Great story! Love these two together!
1sunfun chapter 1 . 2/23
Good.
beulah2013 chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Please do a sequel! This is so good and the issue with Gibbs seemed like it was just about to be revealed why he's such a bastard! Eagerly awaiting more! RAA
densidoodle chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Just read this and I loved it! More soon please from you!
Regis chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Glad to see Tony happy.
Sam chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Doesn't matter how long it is...it's great

So...are you gonna write a sequel? :)
Esquirella chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
After reading this twice, I have to say, I'm still curious as to why Gibbs is such an asshole so suddenly! Are you planning a sequel?
finlaure chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE more more more! this is a Terrific story! and I would Really Love to read more in this AU,,, and not just to find what bee got up Gibbs' 'bonnet'. I want to read more of the HOTTNESS that is Steve and Tony! You have written them So very well! A story about the team's vacation time would be Wonderful!
Niwaki chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
definitely interested in that sequel
engedi6k chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
A sequel would be good, especially if it gives some idea of what Gibbs' problem is.
Sam chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Definitely interested in a sequel :) :) :) Hope to read more soon! There really aren't enough Steve/Tony stories...
MelodyPotterSnape chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
I loved this fic and pray that you make a sequel. I was so waiting for Tony to lose with Gibbs. lol.
simys chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
a sequel to tie up loose ends would be interesting