Reviews for Intertwined Destinies
Axel Fones chapter 16 . 8/15
It's always cool to watch Tai grow up, and I'm liking how you're doing it here.
Axel Fones chapter 3 . 8/13
Is Jade the Digi-Whisperer or something? I'm getting pretty curious about that.
7019289 chapter 27 . 7/28
Please, please, please update soon!
ShadowWolf223 chapter 27 . 7/7
So is there going to be another updae, or is it discontinued? I' mjust currious because i'm really looking forwards to how the digidestins react and how they get through this.
UseFistNotMouth chapter 16 . 6/25
I know that I am griping about something that is in the middle of a story which hasn't updated in almost 2 years, and I know that this story is basically a canon rehash with minor changes, but still... How is Demidevimon even there? Devimon was turned into a bell and prevented from regenerating, yet his regenerated rookie form is still there talking about how his past actions were in service of Entemon. Did the author not realize they are the same Mon?
myvividreams chapter 27 . 6/4
It’s been, what, two years since you last updated? Still, I really do hope you update soon. I didn’t know how much I needed this until I read it. Seriously, this is amazing!

I love how you were able to integrate the two fandoms into each other, and I love the development between Tai and Jade. Tbh, I didn’t think I’d like the pairing all that much in the beginning, but you had me shipping them hard since the second chapter! I was heartbroken when Tai hit Jade and lost her trust, but yeah, I really liked that you added it (it made their relationship stronger afterwards and made Jade realise that Tai wasn’t perfect) and how you dealt with it. Sometimes I can’t help wishing for more fluff and more romance, then I remember that Jade’s nine and I’m glad that you’re at least waiting till they’re older unlike some authors.

While I really like your fic as a whole, there are some things I think you can still improve on. I might just be nit-picking though, so you can take my suggestions with a grain of salt. First, I think you should work on your descriptions. They’re good, especially in the later chapters, but they didn’t really build a very vivid image in my mind. Part of that, I think, is because you don’t often reinforce the character’s descriptions/images in the writing after the first couple of times, and sometimes not at all. I’m not saying you should have blocks of text dedicated to describing the characters in every chapter or every time they get a costume change, but a little reminder that, 'oh, this character has this kind of clothing' and 'this character has that coloured hair in this hair style’ really wouldn’t be amiss. Another part of that is because there isn’t enough description of the setting/environment for me. Your description lies mostly on the characters and their actions, and while that is all well and good, I’m not really sure about what I’m supposed to imagine in their environment aside from the general jungle, desert, and castle.

Second, the character development of Jade in the beginning, specifically how quickly she went from mute to talking to how she is now; while you did try to pace it, it seemed to be a little too quick. I dunno. It felt a little contrived when I read it. I think it’s partly because after Jade truly forgave Tai after his breakdown, it seemed like there she didn’t have any hang ups from her abusive past. I remember being a little surprised when one of the digidestined told his dad about Jade’s situation based on her behaviour because I didn’t really notice that behaviour except at the beginning. I didn’t expect him to say anything because she has been acting “better” for a long while already.

Last, I know that this is targeted at people within both the Digimon and Harry Potter fandoms, but have you ever thought of writing it in a way that will allow people familiar with only one of the two fandoms to understand/enjoy it? I’m not saying that that’s impossible the way it is now, but that’d take a bit of work and lots of switching between tabs to do so. Either way, this already is a good read. I’m looking forward to your next update.

Good luck!
claire nunnaly chapter 27 . 5/24
love your story. i wish someday u will be able update
ShiftFrame chapter 27 . 5/3
You NOT UPDATE YET! UPDATE NOW!
InfinityMask chapter 6 . 3/20
It's seems that Jade starting to open up huh? So it's seems that Sovereign is Digimon to huh? And here I think it's Jade.. Lol

Lol Gomamon!
InfinityMask chapter 5 . 3/13
Hmm.. Interesting.. I really like how you make Matt and Tai have a better relationship.. The reason of the better relationship I guess is because Matt now know that Tai have a sister, and he like to take the blame of everything to himself..
Some how few of them are more mature than the canon.. But it is alright I guess..

Btw I wonder if Kari or Hikari would still have crest of Light? I looking forward to when Jade meet her..
DrownedSora chapter 27 . 2/22
This is masterfully done! I haven't read fanfiction this engaging since ShaperV's Naruto/A!MG epic Time Braid. You have a real gift, and I hope you'll continue this story some day.
LunaSoraYamiMoonlightCrystal chapter 27 . 1/30
I hope that you'll continue this!
JazzNProwl's sparklingAriaFyre chapter 27 . 1/9
I have to say. This is awesome! It's pulled me in and has not released me til now. I whined when I realized I read the last chapter and my cousin looked at me like I was retarded. Lol This story is one of the best I've read.
Dark-Enough-Conspiracy-Theory chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
oh my gods this is an amazing story so sad that it wasn't finished i love the new dimensions you have made to the storyline its fantastic and i would be so happy to see what you could do to further develop the story. i hope you will pick up the story again and keep writing because your fantastic at it
Oharu chicken chapter 27 . 11/29/2015
Omg such a cliff hanger! And it's been more than a year since you updated. Please please please tell me you'll continue this? I don't think my heart can handle if you don't *sobs* can I bribe you with imaginary chocolate cookies? Shaped like digimons?
In any case, this fic is awesome! (I read this in like two days despite having an exam tmr, oops) question, would tom be stronger if he re absorbs his other horcruxes?