Reviews for Intertwined Destinies
SeleneAlice chapter 27 . 8/19
Please update!
amerdism chapter 27 . 8/14
Awesome story, I hope to see more soon, when's the next chapter going up?
Nikki271 chapter 27 . 7/15
Update please! I want to read more! :)
GreenDrkness chapter 27 . 7/8
Wow I look back onto the HPXDigimon list of stories and I found this one again at first I thought it was abandoned so I stopped reading it but you updated alot from the last time I read this year ago maybe
Nooooo Horcruxmon you can't turn into a doll not when Jade needs you the most and not when you just came back into the story
I feel a bit stupid if this was already explained in the story but I'll ask anyways why does Tai have those scars on his arm?
Will Jade go to Hogwarts and if she does, do any of her Protectors follow her
Is Michael Jr. the Michael from the canon Adventures 02 that Mimi befriends in America?
Will you keep to Jade's P.O. is it going to go to the others for awhile?
I love the direction the story is going
Keep on the writes
AgnetCoCo chapter 25 . 7/2
PLEASE! Please don't giv up on this story. It is one of the best, you have to make the next chapter! Please!
Tirfarthuan chapter 27 . 6/6
Excellent story! Really loving how you are fleshing everything out. Hope to see more soon!
orion0905 chapter 27 . 5/10
I hope to see you continue this story and look forward to an update. This is definitely far more mature than the original and a very good story.

Hopefully expecting more.
AWESOME1
Omg this story is amazing! Jade/tai is SO adorable! Hope u update soon!
Are you going to update this story
Love this fic! Please update soon!
time-twilight chapter 26 . 4/6
Will the wizards in Japan used the spell that makes everyone forget what has happened for example jade cousin. Also when jade starts to go to a magic school will she go to the one in Japan cause I know Hogwarts doesn't have any computers but the school in Japan should have so it will be easier to go to the digital world in adventure 02 and also will jade move to Japan cause of the way jade auntie and uncle are treating her the wizards in Japan help one of the digidestined parents get custody of her.
time-twilight chapter 27 . 3/24
After this story are you going to do the digimon movie story line also when you do the digimon adventure 02 are you going to keep to near the same story line as possible I hope so. I hope you don't put any more New digidestine in it. Also after they defeat the dark masters is jade going to stay in Japan or go back home. Plz update soon.
camomelody911 chapter 27 . 3/12
Omg this is an amazing story and I love it please please please continue!

Can I also guess that the human jade has that special bond with is tai? I think they are perfect for each other and I totally hope they all get to go to hogwarts together so they dont have to get split up! Maybe hermione will be a digidestine too! Please please hurry I love this story!
Mukuro234 chapter 27 . 1/28
This is an awesome fic I really enjoyed reading it XD hope you have the muse to update soon XD