Reviews for Hear You Me
hey it's Meg chapter 2 . 11/27/2014
do you know I only JUST RECENTLY REALIZED that the "thoughts, speeches, whispers, scene change" thing that you put at the beginning of every chapter is EXPLAINING the fonts and whatnot in the chapter. And ALL THIS TIME I just thought it was some random quote or something. ARE YOU KIDDING. IT TOOK ME 3 YEARS, S-BOOGIE. 3 YEARS
Checkerz chapter 4 . 5/24/2014
Hey, ignore those flamers: you're a good writer. They're just upset 'cause there's not much to knit-pick on. Btw: I am 100% invested in what happend to our dear, sweet Even. Kudos for bringing in a Sherlock-mystery to a medical drama. In my past incounters with, flamers I've learned you've gotta make them feel guilty. Make 'em squirm and say "sorry" I thousand times. Only way it truly works. However, what I've always done is yell "F**K OFF B*TCHES!" and run like h*ll :)
Meghan chapter 4 . 5/2/2014
I love your story! The way you capture Hanks emotions is awesome, exactly how I would see him reacting. I'm really hoping that you will put Divia s reaction to Evan missing in here too. Please conti
Suitslover14 chapter 4 . 4/26/2014
Ack... There is not any more to the story... What happened? Gosh so confusing. I loved all that you had written before in this story though. And I love your other stories. You're an amazing writer. Don't let all the people who don't have common sense as to review bring you down
Suitslover14 chapter 3 . 4/26/2014
Oh my goodness... What happened? The suspense. Good thing the next chapter is already up! This is such an amazing story. I hope Evan is okay... Well relatively speaking. I hope he isn't dead. It's so great! I just can't stop reading it!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/26/2014
Poor Hank. All
Broken about losing his brother and trying to hide it by becoming the clinical doctor. Another amazing chapter!
Suitslover14 chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
This is such an amazing story. I love the suspense of it all and the intrigue. It's just makes me want to read more and more and more. Keep on writing because you do an amazing job!
Autumnsonlyone chapter 2 . 4/15/2014
I think it's an intriguing story so far... I am looking forward to more updates... I will tell you the same thing that I tell a trusted friend of mine... Haters gonna hate, lovers gonna love, but you my sister have been from above... Let them hate on your story... You can delete the hateful reviews... I think you can even block certain users, though I'm not 100% sure...
I am dying to know what happened to Evan... Though I prefer Hank much more, and you have given me inspiration to write my very first royal pains story D

ALSO.. to the flamers out there- Fuck off and have a little bit of respect. Just because you can't write a story doesn't mean that those of us who can shouldn't either...
iheartlife chapter 4 . 4/1/2014
Great story so far! I hope you continue! I'm just now getting back into watching royal pains and am looking forward to reading some good fan fiction ;)
Steve chapter 4 . 10/22/2013
hello, can you please finish the story?
jack62192 chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
I hope you continue this story, eventually. You kind of left us hanging here. There were a lot of people, including myself, that really enjoyed the the story. I've been following this since you first updated it, and I, as well as others, would really like to know what happened to Evan. Please, if you do continue just look only towards the positive reviews. Remember, the good out weighs the bad.
Ann Q chapter 4 . 6/27/2013
Just a passerby, but not every criticism is a flame, honey. You just need to learn to handle it better. You need thicker skin if you feel like reporting people for being annoyed by your notes. Nobody is here to know about your life, if you can't handle opinions on your work the healthy thing is to not share. People get peeved when you make demands of them- it makes it sound like you think you are doing them a favor. Something for you to think about. I suggest saying "Constructive criticism is greatly appreciated" or "love it? hate it? i really want to know. drop a line"

Anyway that aside, I enjoy your style of writing. I can actually feel the mystery in the air, which is more than just presenting a mysterious situation. I like the slow burn as well, how everything isn't immediately crazy from chapter one. I actually don't have an idea of what happened to him, so 1 there. I think you could stand to include a few more reactions from Paige though.
BlueDiamondStar chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
I believe it's not easy at all. Constructive criticism is not what totally all can understand and that's why they are considered silly fools (to put it light), a very common disease between internet users and comment writers.
About your story...
Gee, I miss the boys so much. There was only two seasons and I'm like itching for next one (or hopefully two) some day (hopefully after WC season 2 rerun, at least), but I'd say that I miss a little bit whump here and there on the show, not that I wouldn't enjoy anyways.
So I am happy to find this nice and exciting story that's gotten me hooked.
I doubt I've seen this fandom before, but if so, it doesn't matter that much, I LOVE this story. And I LOVE Evan. He's my favorite for some unknown reasons I cannot find in my brain. Maybe because he's actually so cute when you look past his often childish behaviour. And probably that reason is the main one (besides I find myself little alike him).

So I wish you'll continue this amazingly nice story :)
Heidi930 chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
Hey will you be updating this story? Because I really like this story! Hope everything is going okay!
ddanne chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
I just started reading your story. I have to be honest. I don’t usually read “Evan” stories; he’s not my favorite character. But it is an interesting premise; what does end up happening to Evan?