Reviews for Inner Demons
Kay chapter 4 . 3/19
is there a sequel
sweetteatwo chapter 4 . 10/30/2014
Yes so glad that Scott is back to his self and that he Scott came to grips about Peter and his mom. So glad that Isaac got his mate and that they all ended up with their mates./
SterekBitches chapter 4 . 9/20/2013
Not really big on Mpreg fanfictions but, after reading this you have changed my point of you for that :D
Emy chapter 4 . 6/26/2013
Please continue! Awesome story btw!:-D:-D:-D
Emrys90 chapter 4 . 12/19/2012
Awe. Love it
Canceled4Good chapter 4 . 10/12/2012
I was a bit confused at the beginning of the chapter. It was basically the last two chapters again and then this chapter. I thinkyou need to be careful about doing that because it might make people not want to scroll down and find the new chapter. I like the shorter chapters so if you were jut trying to make a longer chapter I wouldn't worry about it, this story is really cool and you dont need supper long chapters...anyway, sorry i'm not trying to be picky or anything i just wasn't sure if you realied you did that. update soon!
kat4543 chapter 4 . 9/5/2012
so is there more
Sasu-Sama' Sarukiji-Sempai chapter 4 . 9/5/2012
That was great! I loved it!
Sharkluver chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
Aww, poor Scott
Madame de Coeur chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
Awww. :( Poor Issac. Scott you little prick. Update soon.
Shinigami chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Where in the timeline does this take place? Obviously this takes place after Screwing His scent. But did Screwing His Scent happen somewhere in S2? Peter was mentioned at the beginning of this fic, so I'm guessing this takes place in S3, or an AU...Since Boyd and Erica are still around. Please answer this Q in the next chapter!
Madame de Coeur chapter 2 . 8/31/2012
Loved it! :)) Update soon.