Reviews for The Unbelievable Inevitable
Perspective Jewels chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
What happen to klaus please tell me you did not kill him off, And i have read the Night Circus it really is wonderful and your fanfiction it's really good
Sheena Is A Punk Rocker chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
This... this is brilliant! Very few people successful characterize Lemony's personality very well but you did it. You somehow managed to incorporate the "a word which here means" thing without making it sound forced. The way you wrote Lemony (awkward, ramble-y) made it work perfectly, and before this, I've never seen anyone believably use that in a fic.

The way you wrote Beatrice was also amazing and I love how you incorporated the books and Lemony's research and all that.
Katriana Freelander chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Splendid job. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
emgem2000 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Wait, the Beatrice Letters were from Beatrice II? Wow, I need to read them again. THat said, I think it's been about 3 years since I read it, so...
Before I get to the review, Tabs - Uncle Lemony. He's her Uncle Lemony! Sorry, it's just... Uncle Lemony. I just- oh, I don't know. Uncle Lemony. XD

Anyways, I really liked it. Lemony was very Snicket-ish, which of course you wouldn't have had a problem with anyway because you probably just wrote how you would be. :P Lol, just kidding. :) But then the ''Don't be so melodramatic" bit was excellant, and I've forgotten how to spell that. Oh well. I liked the banter between them.

Oh, and you accounted for Sunny and Violet. Tabs, please tell me you didn't... Not Klaus... o_o

:D