Reviews for I Will Be
Trelweny Rosephoenixwolf chapter 5 . 2/4
Cute but... a wait of 15 years? ouch! Romantic that she'd wait forever notwithstanding.

I love how Draco and Luna know. They were very sweet and cute together, although I was expecting more said from Luna even if what she Did say was perfect. I liked seeing Lucius their with them. That one little line made me smile for some reason.

Thanks for writing.
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 5 . 6/13/2013
Great story, but why did he wait 17 years?
guiltypleasure2 chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
Sorry for not reviewing until now but I read straight through to get to your sequel.

I'm glad I got the chance to read this, it was very sweet. But dear God why the hell did he have to wait 17 years? Good grief.
D.Bunnie chapter 5 . 9/21/2012
This was a sweet little story...I liked it...
Melissa72 chapter 5 . 9/19/2012
Wow...17 years...what has he been doing? What took him so long to get back to her? I would have a hard time waiting that long from two kisses and a "I'll find you." But hey, that's just me:)

But boy, what a way to be at the train station...you did a great job in that scene...it was as if I was right there. Ah, if only we all could have a Severus Snape coming for us with a smile and dragon hide boots:)
blackacess chapter 5 . 9/9/2012
love this story! :) thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/5/2012
that was sweet :o)
lovealan chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
Please update soon.
neverest chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
hmm...lol...ok...only one question..does this take place fourth year? this is good so far. i look forward to reading more :o)
snapefan520 chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
I really like it so far! I'll definately keep reading.

And kudos for doing a whole story in a day. I've done that before, but it has just been oneshots...not near the length of this.