Reviews for The Golden Era is over
Guest chapter 5 . 1/31/2013
I know this has nothing to do with the story, it is awsome but youre picture is cute.
And i was wondering if u are going to update soon!? :)
Tamara chapter 5 . 11/23/2012
WOW! huh... i think i forgot to put 'wow' in that last one so'WOW!'.
Tamara chapter 4 . 11/23/2012
dang way to bring the B**** out in Jill! loved it!
Tamara chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
WOW! i kind of hate every single person that wrote their own version! what happens when i like the alternitive better than the real thing?!
Tamara chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
WOW! loved it! the tension is thick as ice! niiice! and yes i meant to put 3 'i's in nice.
Tamara chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
WOW! loved it lots... do you have a goodreads account? if you do my user name is Tamara Lovegrove, look me up i'd love to hear more of this story. can't wait till the real thing comes out! love reading everyone elses thoughs of the story!
Goode-Lover chapter 5 . 11/3/2012
I feel so sorry for all of them! :(
guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
I do like the story but just dont like jill being so bossy thats sydneys job.
Update.
guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
I want sydney to have a go at jill like in front of adrian and teach jill a lesson for being like that then jill would stop being like that.
Update soon please
guest chapter 4 . 10/31/2012
I like the story but your making jill sound like a bitch and sydney is the good girl who cant talk for herself.
Update soon.
Samwysesr chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
Hope you update soon, I am really enjoying your take on the after effects of 'the kiss'.
Kate'sBrokenHalo chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
I'm really liking this so far, I hope you update soon. Can't wait to see what happens :)
Mrs Castile chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
Haha poor Adrian! Can't wait till your next chapter! ;)
changer1 chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
Oh i love the story just dont make jill sound like a bitch but everything else is great update soon x
Mrs Castile chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
Omg. Love the new chapter Chelle Jelly, hope you continue it. :)