Reviews for Super Deluxe
OrangeEucalyptus chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
The lines! Oh god the lines! Great work. I loved coulson here! I love your lines and your plot and the way you put in the Panty melting action and Tony stark subduing power. You had me rolling on the floor! D
nancyozz chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
Love how it used to be Tony teasing Pepper...love how she has turned the tables on him lol
TheBlondeAvenger chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
I loved an uncanny likeness and this was such a great follow up! I just have one question, what is the RT? Is that not meant to be the arc reactor? Anyway thank you for posting this :)
Sarah chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Love that you wrote a sequel! Just as cute and funny as the first. Thank you!
eelguera chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Really enjoyed this-made me laugh out loud-which is really rare. Wish I could double fav it
Lost to the Hoping chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
BWAHAHAHAHAH. Pepper is my Hero. Really. 3
Vaughn Tyler chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
lol. very nice. conniving suits pepper well.
SelenitaLunar chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
hahahaha I laughed so hard at this... xD

Great work, as always. Perfect.

I can surely say that you're my favorite pepperony writter ;)
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Also Hillarious
lifechiaroscuro chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Poor Pepper. But smart Pepper, too.

You know, I think Mattel actually might. Maybe.

Great fic!

Caity :)
Jaxci chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
The aliens are called Chitauri.
And a jealous-Tony is always a delightful character to see! Though I wouldn't mind a Super deluxe action set myself.
lychee loving chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
I was grinning stupidly five lines into this, and didn't stop grinning until the end. What a perfect coda to the movie (of course Coulson makes it; Fury is a lying liar who lies! #CoulsonLives)

Pepper continues to be the smartest of them all. But, I will admit, that the idea of a tiny Pepper Potts with Karate Chop Action and tiny Louboutins (did Mattel get the rights for that?!) is extremely adorable, haha. I would buy one! And a Thor.

My last question, though: Isn't Rhodey disappointed he doesn't have an action figure of his own?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
this is fun! can the others find out? i love to see natashas reaction to her action figure!
Baroness Emma chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
This is so awesome and funny. . . and awesomely funny and funnily awesome. . . :P Dude, I wish there had been some Rhodey in Avengers. Can't wait for IM3. . we're finally are going to get more Tony and Platypus friendship goodness! Oh, and you're right, Coulson CANNOT be dead. Superheroes DO NOT stay dead. And Coulson is nothing if not super. Thanks for the great read!
thump chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
lol... where does this stuff come from, and is there more of it for us?