Reviews for But I Knew
voldyhasnonose chapter 1 . 6/26
Super original plot for the marriage law trope. I really enjoyed it. I almost wish it could be a full fic, but obviously that's hard to do in third person! Really cute though.
Greetings to your muse. Always behave nicely towards her.
laziza chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
I just realised I've read this delightful story several times but never reviewed it, just like a few others. As you write, it's very refreshing to have the story from Poppy's point of view. I hope you will find the time and drive to write again. I really like your writing and you're a great story teller.
whitehound chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
Nice, yes, and a I do think Snape would respond well if shown any affection.
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
An interesting and unique take on Hermione and Severus and the marriage law! Refreshing to read, loved it! Looking forward to reading more of your writing! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
:-)
meg527 chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
I can picture the two of them handling it just this way. Thank you!
catsgotmytongue chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Elegant and lovely.
You never let us down, snapefan520!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Lovely
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
:-)
missaliceice2014 chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
I love every story i read of yours! Keep up the good work!
Trelweny Rosephoenixwolf chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Wonderful take on a fresh perspective.

Thanks for writing.
lilpeng1 chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Ehhhh. This is so freaking adorable. I'm loving everything. The different perspective of Poppy is brilliant. And I loved the little small hints that showed how happy Hermione is. So good!
brandi1498 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Squeeeeeeeeeeeee...Oh wow, this is fantastic! I love it, such a sweet story..WELL DONE!
Kerrald x chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Omg! I love it! That's so sweet! :D one of the cutest ones I've read in a while! Thank you so much, this made my night! X
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »