Reviews for Feels Like Home
humina 3
KeiMaxwell chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Love it. *w*
inkspiration chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
I'm pretty sure my whole life is complete.
Wowza.
KirstenTheDestroyer chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Oh my god, Scarlett, I am so spoiled by your writing. I go to read other fics, and I love them, but every time I come back to anything you've written I just fall in love with your style all over again. You make reading so flawless. I never find myself stumbling over your writing and I can just completely immerse myself in the story and the characters. You pour your heart into everything you write and it shows. This is why your writing is so popular. And in every situation, every piece of dialogue, every emotion, you make everything so real. These things could actually be happening, and these people could truly be real. Every time I read something else, I find myself comparing it to my experience with your writing. I have a higher expectation of everything I read now because you have showered me with such quality storytelling.
I'm sure I'm the only one who notices it, but I can see bits of your charm in every character you write. It doesn't matter what personality they have, you always manage to add a bit of yourself in the smallest way. It's beautiful and personal and rings with truth. This is why your stories are so successful.
To touch on the actual fic, I love that Tweek is into snowboarding and I was a little upset with Craig at the beginning for being such a tool about the trip. But he was redeemed, like I knew he would be.
My favorite line of this would have to be when Craig swears on his guinea pigs that he will leave Tweek on the side of the road if he doesn't hush.
Also, I love the idea of Craig going to massage school. It fits so well because he's such a laid back guy, so it only makes sense that he would have such a laid back profession.
I just love this relationship, especially with Not-So-Angry!Craig. They are weird in their own way and they are honest with each other and don't give a single fuck.
I think the best part of your fanfiction is the emphasis on healthy relationships. Too many fics I read are centered around drama-filled and borderline abusive relationships. When carried out correctly, these fics can be wonderful. But most seem to just have them because they can, or because they think it's healthy. It makes me uncomfortable. During these fics, I start shouting "JUST TALK TO EACH OTHER DAMMIT," and the worst feeling as a reader is knowing that these characters are fucking up because they won't use their damn words.
I never have to worry about that problem with your writing. I can feel comfortable in the fact that if petty drama is introduced, it will be quickly resolved and not draw out for several chapters in order to keep the plot interesting.
GAAAAH, Scarlett, you don't understand how long I could go on about your writing. It's just so wonderful and brilliant and it makes me melt inside.
prettyoddrydonfan chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
I had a lot of fun reading this :) I was surprised to see this at first. I just got finished reading the update for your Kenbe fic and I was getting ready to read your update for the creek fic and I find this. It was a very pleasant surprise. I've never been snowboarding but right now I kinda want to try. But more then anything else I want this hot weather to go away. I miss the snow. Anyways! I'm going to shut up and get to the point. This was amazing. Just like everything else you put out. Seriously you're like the queen of amazing Creek stories. Anyways, can't wait to see what else you put out in the near future.