Reviews for A New Day
DareToDanChan chapter 20 . 10/1/2017
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE carry this on! I've spent nights staying up reading this on my phone after playing through The Walking Dead again, and it's painful seeing such a great story with great writing almost go to waste like this with the 'ending' it has currently. I feel like it needs closure, good or bad.

I don't know if it's lack of motivation, time, you simply forgot or whatever. It has been 3 years since the last update, so i'm very doubtful of a return, also doubtful you'll even read this with so much time gone by. But I am more than willing to help if you need some motivation, ideas, writing or anything.

An update to this story would mean a lot for a lot of people who read this, 944 reviews and 399 favs doesn't come by coincidence you know ;)

As you said on your last chapter, "I'm back, excited to finish this and eager to hear all your reviews."
Guest chapter 20 . 8/15/2017
Are you going to keep doing more
Guest chapter 7 . 6/2/2017
I'm not gonna lie, I LOVE READING THIS!
Abonimo chapter 20 . 4/11/2017
Ok
Y la continuaciĆ³n?
Frost chapter 20 . 2/1/2017
This is so great. I was so depressed about Carley's death in the game that I couldn't function normally in my workplace. Thank you for giving justice to this character that I love. I can now play the season 2 of the game knowing that in another world, Carley was given justice. I know it's a long shot but I hope you'd finish this, you have my support. :)
Guest chapter 20 . 9/28/2016
:( it's been so long since you updated
Specter246 chapter 8 . 8/22/2016
why did u have to kill duck
eugenio4079 chapter 5 . 6/2/2016
That ending was amazing
eugenio4079 chapter 4 . 6/2/2016
Hope the story plays out differently than the game. love the jealousy to or what ever it is.
eugenio4079 chapter 2 . 6/2/2016
Awesome chapter all together loved the conversations
eugenio4079 chapter 1 . 6/2/2016
Awesome love it hope carlee doesnt die
Lilacsbloom chapter 2 . 3/12/2016
My god, this story is so, so gooood. I love everything that's going on in it, how Kenny is feeling regret for what he's done but he's blaming outwards and remaining to it, yet at the same time giving out lesser rations that night, god...

And then everything that's going on with Lilly trying to kill herself, and I didn't realize until Lee said it. And god damn Lee and Carley were so adorable in that scene together where they're talking and it's just so natural, all of it is. Clementine's the sweetest and I feel so sorry for Ben.

This story is incredible! You should be proud of yourself! D
Lilacsbloom chapter 1 . 3/7/2016
I got recommended this story last year...then I forgot, and I couldn't find it again, and I got sad D but then I found it again, and I got super happy!

I'm glad I finally got around to reading the very first chapter of this at long last. I am amazed, reading this felt as if I had been sucked back into Season 1 and was reliving the game. It honestly felt to me like something that could be part of the game and I enjoyed that. The interactions with the characters and how well you remained true to the cast in your portrayal of them. Clementine was down right adorable, the struggles with Lilly to the disagreements stirring between her and Kenny. Not to mention Lee himself, it really enjoyed how you write him as a character as well.

I really enjoyed this and I'll be sure to read more soon D
Carley and Lee forever chapter 4 . 2/24/2016
Loved how Carley realised her feelings for Lee.
Carley and Lee forever chapter 12 . 2/24/2016
Oh my god love CarLee in this chapter