Reviews for A New Day
I really like how you growed out Carley and Lee's relationship. But don't stop I really enjoy this.
SweetShitbird chapter 20 . 2/6
WOAH WOAH WOAH! This story right here... it's... LEGEN- wait for it... -DARY! I love this story to death and it's been nearly 7 months... AUTHOR! PLS, Y U DO DIS? KEEP WRITING! I CAN'T WAIT! I'M GONNA STAB A BEN PAUL! *cough cough* Sorry... I lost there for a bit. This story is the most reviewed and favorited story in this fanfiction site about TWDG! You HAVE to continue. This story can't end like this! I loved the way you showed us that how much Clementine loves, admires and idolizes Lee. Please... let Lee AND Clementine live... Carley too. Can't imagine what will happen in this story's S2 version... if you're planning to continue. I'm refreshing the s**t out of this story for 7 months... AND NOTHING HAPPENED! I hope everything is going well for you in your life and I hope you will be able to continue to write this story and it's S2 version.

Thank you so much for your hard work... and uh... I love you.
yournamefails chapter 20 . 1/21
Okay wow...splendid chapter as always. You're really good at cinematographing each scene :)
kye chapter 20 . 1/19
this story has to continue... best story for twd out there!
Slimmjim chapter 20 . 1/6
This is amazing, please don't ever abandon this series! I was super after playing the first walking dead and Carley dying, but I felt so much better after I found out about this! I love this whole alternate series, it's so much better than the real story that it's crazy. I followed and favorited. (:
Joe chapter 20 . 12/31/2014
Is this still going?
Just some guy chapter 20 . 12/25/2014
Damn... this is the best TWDG fanfiction ever. It's so nice to see that you changed some of the events just like I wanted to happen. Lee and Clementine's bond here is stronger than the game and that's a good thing. I'm really afraid what are you going to with Lee at the end. Please let him live in this story... if you're planning to continue. You are doing a really good job. I suggest you to keep updating and writing. Can't wait to see THIS S1 ending and beginning of S2.
Gingerman454 chapter 20 . 10/27/2014
More please I want more, and more Lee x Carley please. You're doing really well don't stop :)
Mr. Unkn0wn chapter 20 . 10/15/2014
Buddy this is amazing. Hell, I even think you can make a book about this and sell really well ( not considering copyright of course).
Guest chapter 20 . 10/4/2014
Where has this been all my life? I LOVE THIS!
Trent chapter 20 . 9/3/2014
When are you going to update this?
Guest chapter 20 . 9/2/2014
Wow, amazing chapter as always but was it only me that noticed that at the end she wrote that Carley smiled a 'sick smile'? Carley has never done this before and I'm hoping it's not suggesting that she was bitten but hasn't shown anyone yet. If its not then don't get any ideas! xD I would hate to see her die though because Carlee is kind of the main plot (for me anyway)
Morgana The Kind chapter 20 . 8/10/2014
Seriously this is the best CarLee ever ! Keep writing and please don't abondon this, okay ? I'm glad you're back ! Amazing chapter anyway !
RobotTerminator chapter 15 . 8/5/2014
This bedroom arrangement is a good idea, but in order to not to corss the line for CarLee, maybe Lee can sleep in Clementine's room aline and keep the walkie talkie while Clementine and Carley can share a bed in the master's bedrom.
anonymous chapter 20 . 7/28/2014
PLEASE CONTINUE! THANK YOU, I LOVE THIS!
(But can you not make Lee appear so...violent? I can understand it's for people he cares about but there are characters in the story that mean no harm.)