Reviews for A New Day
Frost chapter 20 . 2/1
This is so great. I was so depressed about Carley's death in the game that I couldn't function normally in my workplace. Thank you for giving justice to this character that I love. I can now play the season 2 of the game knowing that in another world, Carley was given justice. I know it's a long shot but I hope you'd finish this, you have my support. :)
Guest chapter 20 . 9/28/2016
:( it's been so long since you updated
naruto uzumaki the kitsue sage chapter 8 . 8/22/2016
why did u have to kill duck
eugenio4079 chapter 5 . 6/2/2016
That ending was amazing
eugenio4079 chapter 4 . 6/2/2016
Hope the story plays out differently than the game. love the jealousy to or what ever it is.
eugenio4079 chapter 2 . 6/2/2016
Awesome chapter all together loved the conversations
eugenio4079 chapter 1 . 6/2/2016
Awesome love it hope carlee doesnt die
LilacsBloom chapter 2 . 3/12/2016
My god, this story is so, so gooood. I love everything that's going on in it, how Kenny is feeling regret for what he's done but he's blaming outwards and remaining to it, yet at the same time giving out lesser rations that night, god...

And then everything that's going on with Lilly trying to kill herself, and I didn't realize until Lee said it. And god damn Lee and Carley were so adorable in that scene together where they're talking and it's just so natural, all of it is. Clementine's the sweetest and I feel so sorry for Ben.

This story is incredible! You should be proud of yourself! D
LilacsBloom chapter 1 . 3/7/2016
I got recommended this story last year...then I forgot, and I couldn't find it again, and I got sad D but then I found it again, and I got super happy!

I'm glad I finally got around to reading the very first chapter of this at long last. I am amazed, reading this felt as if I had been sucked back into Season 1 and was reliving the game. It honestly felt to me like something that could be part of the game and I enjoyed that. The interactions with the characters and how well you remained true to the cast in your portrayal of them. Clementine was down right adorable, the struggles with Lilly to the disagreements stirring between her and Kenny. Not to mention Lee himself, it really enjoyed how you write him as a character as well.

I really enjoyed this and I'll be sure to read more soon D
Carley and Lee forever chapter 4 . 2/24/2016
Loved how Carley realised her feelings for Lee.
Carley and Lee forever chapter 12 . 2/24/2016
Oh my god love CarLee in this chapter
CarLEE chapter 20 . 12/23/2015
I SPENT DAYS READING ALL THIS ITS BEEN A DELIGHT PLEASE KEEP WRITING YOU ARE AMAZING!
Guest chapter 20 . 10/16/2015
Can't believe how great excited for conclusion so eager can't wait
ravenclawphan chapter 20 . 9/20/2015
"I have tiny fingers!"
Clem is so adorable, I'm crying.
Guest chapter 20 . 3/13/2015
I really like how you growed out Carley and Lee's relationship. But don't stop I really enjoy this.