Reviews for A stranded adventure
duzk chapter 23 . 3/7/2014
Do riku and kiari find a way to get into the pokemon world and find sora? And if you are wondering why I ask its because how I think it should be.
Weeping Pegasi chapter 23 . 2/12/2014
Are you still taking OCs?
Here:
Jackson
Pokemon:
Poliwrath
Vileplume
Flareon
magical fan18 chapter 11 . 1/5/2014
The Mewtwo (Gen) reminds me of the mewtwo of the 16th pokemon movie who was also created and made to be a weapon but could mega evolve into its Mega Mewtwo Y form, if you are going to do something similar I would suggest you use its other Mega Evolution form (X) as that form is much more fitting as its Y form just looks a little weird and too freaky.
plasmaman23 chapter 17 . 12/22/2013
Its good please put my guy in it
Guest chapter 16 . 12/22/2013
Hey i got a idea a guy named Draco he's a dragon type user his partner is a axew so cool you can make fight sora Pokemon a three on three battle or something I don't know his other Pokemon but you can put any pokemon
as long as they are dragon types and Draco is a depressed sounding guy like siax.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/22/2013
Awwww that is so cute.
Mangahero18 chapter 4 . 9/7/2013
Salamence as a starter? Super OP
Damie243 chapter 21 . 7/8/2013
This story is really good! I like how you try to somehow connect this with the story of the pokemon anime without altering it too much.

There were some slight grammar and spelling mistakes in the previous chapters but nothing serious. I can't help but wonder though; is the heartless and/or nobodies going to somehow end up in the pokemon universe? But thats something I have to wait for (if it happens; this is your fic).

Anyway, just a thought, maybe you should have a Latios and/or Latias have some involvement with Sora later on in the fic (or even have him catch one of them). This is just my idea and I don't expect you to follow it, but just saying. And like as I said: your story is really good to read and I hope for the next chapter to come out soon.
Bluehood103 chapter 21 . 6/29/2013
Is the next chapter sora getting a shiny charizard?
asskiker123 chapter 21 . 6/19/2013
What the hell was that about he got to beat that stupid bird into somishin
asskiker123 chapter 20 . 6/19/2013
Yeah I was here from the first chaoter but how the hell can they you know talk to the pokemon like that just get this cool and funny story done please
Guest chapter 17 . 6/19/2013
So much drama cool
ass kiker 123 chapter 16 . 6/19/2013
Hey I should have known that because I thought of zero he his about soras age and size and he has red hair two different colors eyes and a small scar on his lip.
bug349 chapter 21 . 6/18/2013
oh that was cute hope to read more
Guest chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
WHAT THE HELL IS WITH HIM AND THOUSE POFFINS DOSE HE HAVE A ADDITION OR SOMETHING.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »