Reviews for A Stranded Adventure
I really love this story and the fact that sora is the only one that got sent to the Pokemon world first and starts his new adventure with new people because I like story's that shine one the main character a lot more that the supporting cast if it's a crossover. In this case like what you did with sora, he is generally alone (not true but for crossover) in this new place and his old friends try to find him while he is on a journey to find palkia.
This is getting rather interesting. It will be so sad when Sora leaves... I'm sorry if I'm making you feel rushed, but I truly want to see what happens next. This was just starting to be good!
Dude, what happened with Gen?
Rogue Dragon forever chapter 25 . 5/3
Will there be some kind of romance between Mia and Sora
Rogue Dragon forever chapter 18 . 5/3
You are not chaos I am
Lean chapter 1 . 3/27
Finally you are alive
Dario Flaman chapter 26 . 10/6/2015
This is so coool! I can't wait for the tournament to begin!.and what was that in that cave? Lapras? Hm...
Well, i'll be looking forward for the nexr chapter, hope Sora can somehow contact or see Riku and Kairi, no pressure intended.

AR Game? What's that? XD

Looking forward for more!
Avion570 chapter 26 . 9/19/2015
Can you please put the everyone's teams at the bottom of each chapter please? It's kind of hard to remember what Pokemon have based only on their nicknames.
duzk chapter 23 . 3/7/2014
Do riku and kiari find a way to get into the pokemon world and find sora? And if you are wondering why I ask its because how I think it should be.
Weeping Pegasi chapter 23 . 2/12/2014
Are you still taking OCs?
Here:
Jackson
Pokemon:
Poliwrath
Vileplume
Flareon
magical fan18 chapter 11 . 1/5/2014
The Mewtwo (Gen) reminds me of the mewtwo of the 16th pokemon movie who was also created and made to be a weapon but could mega evolve into its Mega Mewtwo Y form, if you are going to do something similar I would suggest you use its other Mega Evolution form (X) as that form is much more fitting as its Y form just looks a little weird and too freaky.
plasmaman23 chapter 17 . 12/22/2013
Its good please put my guy in it
Guest chapter 16 . 12/22/2013
Hey i got a idea a guy named Draco he's a dragon type user his partner is a axew so cool you can make fight sora Pokemon a three on three battle or something I don't know his other Pokemon but you can put any pokemon
as long as they are dragon types and Draco is a depressed sounding guy like siax.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/22/2013