Reviews for A Stranded Adventure
ChimaTigon chapter 28 . 3/21
When will Kairi and Riku make it to where Sora is at?
ChimaTigon chapter 27 . 1/23
When are we going to hear from Kairi and Riku?
ChimaTigon chapter 13 . 1/21
What? No Rotom?
ChimaTigon chapter 4 . 1/21
When are Kairi and Riku going to find him?
So sora and Co are never gonna encounter heartless?
Guest chapter 26 . 12/26/2016
Wow can't believe you used my character thanks man keep up the good work love this story
PsycoDragonKiller chapter 1 . 9/13/2016
I'm gonna voice my idea right now.

SORA IS RELATED TO POKEMON-WORLD CHARACTER GARY!

brown hair, blue eyes as a recessive trait in Gary might explain that... But that's all I got...

Maybe not... OH WELL! I STICK WITH THIS UNTIL PROVEN OTHERWISE!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
I really love this story and the fact that sora is the only one that got sent to the Pokemon world first and starts his new adventure with new people because I like story's that shine one the main character a lot more that the supporting cast if it's a crossover. In this case like what you did with sora, he is generally alone (not true but for crossover) in this new place and his old friends try to find him while he is on a journey to find palkia.
Guest chapter 25 . 8/9/2016
This is getting rather interesting. It will be so sad when Sora leaves... I'm sorry if I'm making you feel rushed, but I truly want to see what happens next. This was just starting to be good!
Guest chapter 25 . 5/4/2016
Dude, what happened with Gen?
Rogue Dragon forever chapter 25 . 5/3/2016
Will there be some kind of romance between Mia and Sora
Rogue Dragon forever chapter 18 . 5/3/2016
You are not chaos I am
Lean chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
Finally you are alive
Dario Flaman chapter 26 . 10/6/2015
This is so coool! I can't wait for the tournament to begin!.and what was that in that cave? Lapras? Hm...
Well, i'll be looking forward for the nexr chapter, hope Sora can somehow contact or see Riku and Kairi, no pressure intended.

AR Game? What's that? XD

Looking forward for more!
Avion570 chapter 26 . 9/19/2015
Can you please put the everyone's teams at the bottom of each chapter please? It's kind of hard to remember what Pokemon have based only on their nicknames.