Reviews for A Stranded Adventure
ChimaTigon chapter 35 . 11/18
I hope it gives you time to come up with new ideas.
ChimaTigon chapter 32 . 8/28
What Pokemon will Kairi and Riku get?
SilverDragonGirl15 chapter 31 . 7/23
So question. Are any other kingdom hearts characters and/or enemies going to be appearing in Kalos or is it just going to be Sora?
joshua.obryan.549 chapter 6 . 7/7
I'm really, really sorry bbut I need to do this, *sings creepily* unkown! unkown! unknown!
I feel really disappointed since I don't see Sora doing his usual Kingdom Hearts badassery; maybe I'm just too used to him being a badass hero. Anywho, it's a good fiction, the grammar could use a lil' bit of work, but overall it's a good concept. I have to say though, it would be satisfying to see Sora summon the Keybalde at least just once.
ChimaTigon chapter 29 . 5/22
Will we hear from Kairi and Riku soon?
ChimaTigon chapter 28 . 3/21
When will Kairi and Riku make it to where Sora is at?
ChimaTigon chapter 27 . 1/23
When are we going to hear from Kairi and Riku?
ChimaTigon chapter 13 . 1/21
What? No Rotom?
ChimaTigon chapter 4 . 1/21
When are Kairi and Riku going to find him?
So sora and Co are never gonna encounter heartless?
Guest chapter 26 . 12/26/2016
Wow can't believe you used my character thanks man keep up the good work love this story
PsycoDragonKiller chapter 1 . 9/13/2016
I'm gonna voice my idea right now.

SORA IS RELATED TO POKEMON-WORLD CHARACTER GARY!

brown hair, blue eyes as a recessive trait in Gary might explain that... But that's all I got...

Maybe not... OH WELL! I STICK WITH THIS UNTIL PROVEN OTHERWISE!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
I really love this story and the fact that sora is the only one that got sent to the Pokemon world first and starts his new adventure with new people because I like story's that shine one the main character a lot more that the supporting cast if it's a crossover. In this case like what you did with sora, he is generally alone (not true but for crossover) in this new place and his old friends try to find him while he is on a journey to find palkia.
Guest chapter 25 . 8/9/2016
This is getting rather interesting. It will be so sad when Sora leaves... I'm sorry if I'm making you feel rushed, but I truly want to see what happens next. This was just starting to be good!