Reviews for Chickens Are Coming Home To Roost
robert32514 chapter 1 . 11/21
BloodyWhiteTears chapter 1 . 6/13
Great! I like that magic did get involved and judged Pettigrew and Sirius. My favourite part is stopping the dementor...
Oh, and "poor" Dumbledore - are your plans ruined? Deal with it. (It's a shame he didn't want to risk being judged...)
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 4/21
I love this story! Yes, this is how it should have been ... with two exceptions. First, since DumDum is a meddling old coot, he needs to retire from all of his positions of power in the Wizarding world. Period. He also needs to stay away from Harry.

Second, since Fudge is incompetent as well as corrupt and attempted to have Sirius kissed regardless of his innocence, he needs some time in Azkaban - say, the same amount Sirius spent. He's innocent, you say? So was Sirius - far more innocent than Fudge. It will do him good to understand those he abuses on a regular basis. (Send Malfoy with him, as he really DOES need to be in Azkaban permanently.)
angeltrin1 chapter 1 . 4/1
Wow! You have a very creative mind! I love where you went with this. Thanks for writing it!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Oh this is wonderful! I love that Magic got involved and saved Sirius AND with the help of Death removed Riddle of existence. Again wonderful wonderful story I eagerly await more of your wonderful work.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
nice story!
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Okay for the most part.
Alas, that scene in Albania turned the story from a workable start to a ridiculous parody.
V. L. Crawford chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
This was brilliant. I loved it.
Harriverse chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
If Harry were real, then this is what would probably give him the most normal life. Cheers!
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
ULP... Looks like Moldyshorts is done for! *evil grin*
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
I don't understand this ending with Death catching up to Voldemort. How did it happen?
TharzZzDunN chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
That was different, nice work!

Child of Music and Dreams chapter 1 . 6/20/2013