Reviews for You are not the father?
Darkcloud02 chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
terrible format but damnit all, loved that ending hahahahahah
hotcandy101 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Hahaha I love it ... Shocker snapes the father. It's like bitch he only did you in because your a whore and look like Lilly. Again lovethe story
draco122 chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
did not see that coming. at all but that was epic.
Draco122
rk-writer chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
the story is short and kinda funny. But please fix the formatting. I almost did not read because of the bold font and broken paragraphs.
thanks
LoriAnnRut chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Funny, very funny. Great idea.
AvidReader chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Severus Snape You ARE the father! That puts a whole new perspective on Ginny. Lol that was great
really sucks chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
this story sucks why is it in the harry/ginny section.
ohprongs chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I understand that allows authors to write whatever they want. OK. Fine. But if you're gonna post this under Harry/Ginny, at least make it AU.

Points - Formatting:
- Un-bold everything apart from the A/N.
- Use speech marks.
- Sort out the paragraphing.

Characterisation:
- Harry loves Ginny.
- Ginny isn't a 'whore'.
- Ginny never used Harry for his money. Maybe her first crush was on the Boy Who Lived, but she grew to love him for who he was.

Plot:
- Maury is an American (Muggle) show. If you insist, you should make it Jeremy Kyle or another British show of that type.
- Finally, and perhaps most disturbingly, Snape is dead. He cannot father a child with a girl 21 years his junior from the grave.

That is all.
Harry Ginny and Daphne fan chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
I'm not going to say anything mean but I think this story is in the wrong section.
Cartman1701 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
First not funny at all, since this was an anti Ginny story you should have had it under Ginny/Snape, this was a piece of shit.
carolquin chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Its poor excuses for a story like this one that makes me hate this fiction site. No structure, no punctuation, no character development. Just utter nonsense.
917brat chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
you now a thouhg poped in my head while reading this and it was I wonder what ginny's family thinks of all this. disgusted at giiny or peed off at everyone else for what they are saying.