Reviews for 21st Century Murdoch
Jane Poirot chapter 6 . 12/30/2013
Yes, Julia, I'm afraid that as Murdoch tells all you'll probably be there for hours. XD

The Murdoch Effect series was hilarious, and I equally enjoyed this story. I laughed at Murdoch's various discoveries and ponderings (my favourite was not understanding why the Kardashians were so newsworthy...I live in 2013 and even I don't know-second best is calling Crabtree an asshole). I liked Murdoch 2.0's involvement (but dang it, I was so sure the culprit would turn out to be a futuristic Gillies or something, though it's probably for the best that he not be in 2012), and I felt somewhat bad for his fate, but only a little bit. And who knows, maybe, if Murdoch tells Crabtree about his adventures, maybe he'll get some new inspiration for his next novel?
Hazmatt chapter 6 . 1/8/2013
Great story! I'm glad that William got home!
Hazmatt chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! That had to be hard! Why is his double doing this? I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 4 . 1/8/2013
Incredible chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope everything works out! Was William having a nightmare, or is George really dead?
Hazmatt chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
Very cute! Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Great chapter! I just watched the web series, it was hilarious! I loved his fascination with everything was so cute! George was a riot and Julia was brilliant! This story seems very in line with the tone and characterization of the web series!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/9/2012
Oh my goodness, I did not see that ending coming... Wow! I actually loved it. ( :

And I love that William went home to his Julia 3 it's just too bad modern Julia doesn't have a William double. Really great job!
Cool Breeze chapter 6 . 9/7/2012
Wow, interesting developments - you kept us on our toes throughout with very clever writing and even managed a very happy ending for our hero :D I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story and I hope there are many more to come!
Minerva L.G chapter 5 . 9/5/2012
OMG LOL YOU KILLED STEPHANIE MEYER. Hahaha, I actually died, you're so funny! ( ;

On another note, double William is confusing the heck outta me? What is that fool killing everyone for? I'm excited to read the next chapter.
Minerva L.G chapter 4 . 9/5/2012
Omg, yo his double is evil! :( how will Julia ever find her William now? He couldn't possibly ve the right one for her...

On another note, the plot has thickened and I'm very interested because I didn't see this coming...
Minerva L.G chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
Ah, George you fool! Don't jump to conclusions!

Poor William, how on earth will he get out of that? & Ahhh! William and Julia waking up together so adorable! Good job!
barbarama chapter 6 . 9/5/2012
Well there is a happy ending though which is great. And I liked in your story that you used the idea of the cryonic chamber and that you explain how the other William came to become so evil (very clever the idea that the mom died because of the wood pile).

I know it is the end but I do have so many questions still about it? What 2012 Julia will explain to Crabtree and the others about William disappearance? Is 1899 Julia still with Darcy considering that she has been moping around for months because of William absence and the first thing she does when she sees him again is run into his arms and kiss him like there's no tomorrow ;)

So overall I like this chapter better than the other for sure and even if sci-fi is not a genre I favor, this story made me ask myself more questions than the other ones you wrote.

Take care and I'll see where your imagination will take you next.
Amy-REGALMEMBER chapter 6 . 9/5/2012
Brilliant, once again :D
barbarama chapter 5 . 9/4/2012
Well I have to admit that even though I still love your writing you are very talented, the story is starting to go a bit too sci-fi for my taste and a little too dark. This is your story after all and you can do whatever you want but what I liked in the Murdoch Effect was that even though the idea was far fetched, they kept the characters enjoyable and funny, even Brackenreid as a villain was hilarious (like he was in your 3rd chapter); now everyone wants to see Murdoch getting hurt (well except Julia but even I don't know how she can still believe him at this point) and it is turning a bit too grimm.

I will read the follow-up as I want to support your work as a writer because you are very good but I am not sure that how this story turns is my taste.

Take care