Reviews for Happy Endings
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 3/30
Delightful chapter. Love the way Snape used his Special Muggle Powers of Thumping to take out Lockhart. Not to mention Boggart Lily.

Although there's one song that Luna could have sung that would have been *worse* for the Boggarts...it begins 'It's a world of laughter, a world of tears..."

After all, to any Mary Sue, it's always a small world.
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 3/13
(shudder)

Then again, Gildylocks and Mary Sue were *made* for each other.

"loop of his braid"-oh, dear, this is a new development, and I suspect nobody, nobody at all is going to mention it to Snape.

And I suspect that Snape will also order several gross of SpectreSpecs.
Em Cay chapter 7 . 2/9
this is one of the best things ive read and i cant stop snorting at snape's long-ass braid 10/10 best crack god bless and thank you
KateMarie999 chapter 7 . 12/20/2015
Nooo, why did this never get finished? This story is brilliant! It even got its own TV Tropes page! Anyway, I absolutely loved this. The ridiculousness of it was delightful and the way it played on the horrible Mary Sue stereotypes was phenomenal. I might actually borrow elements of this for a story I've considered writing for a long time. Not this fandom though. I hope you'll find it within yourself to complete it one day. :)
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 12/9/2015
Shudders at what happened to Slytherin. Yes, Cedric Diggory is all sparkly...

But those are some good detention slips!
Amanthya chapter 7 . 11/11/2015
Haha! I can totally buy Lockhard as Mary-Sue's agent of evil.

And Severus better pray Lily never hears of her boggart-self!
Amanthya chapter 3 . 11/11/2015
I like the balance of the ridiculousness of the Mary-Sue trope mixed with how Severus is, characteristically, taking the situation so seriously.

And awesome last line!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/16/2015
Aaaaaah! Brilliant! Brilliant! I love it!

This is ridiculously funny and hilariously meta and manages to undo a lot of the deaths while still maintaining drama and-well, it's amazing. Way to go, the story is excellent.
GuesssWho chapter 5 . 6/12/2015
LOL
o chapter 3 . 5/20/2015
Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, Oh. My. Gosh.

I always snort at people who say that they were drinking water and spat it out or choked when reading it. Yeah, right.
But legit, I actually almost sprayed out my water when I say you mentioning "mary sue", unbelievable! I just can't even. You are the best. I am so grateful to have discovered you through the CSI crossover fanfic through an online community called "best fanfics ever".
nightrain12345 chapter 7 . 5/20/2015
Wait. This isn't complete?

NOOO I have made a grave mistake of reading this and thus suffering "post-fanfic-reading-impatience-syndrome". Ah, la vie! I will hide and try not to think about this work of art.
Shortchannel4 chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
Oh yeah,"

You forgot to close the quotation there

"exceptuion of..." uwotm8
badkidoh chapter 7 . 3/9/2015
Well I like it so far and love the Snape/Lily and Harry/Hermione. although it doesn't seem your updating any more?
JittottiJ chapter 7 . 11/16/2014
You must be a twisted individual to write this. Really. I mean it. But even if it is twisted it is still entertaining and funny. I cannot fathom how.
The Dark One Rising chapter 5 . 7/16/2014
Draco in leather pants and "My Immortal" Draco in one chapter. I'm not sure if I should laugh or scream.